Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe loading times on switch became worser...?

I havent been on warframe for long enough, but i been experiencing much awful loading times with duviri's update (and probably on citrine's last wish too) for the past few games and honestly, it got me to unintentionally leave public ESO runs because i'm not able to cross the portal... So, i dont really know why loading times felt like becoming worser

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

To add on with your report of longer loading times into duviri, I have experience this as well when transition into the underground especially. Also the longer you stay within an experience the more lag that eventually accumulates with time as you complete more side objectives and collect more resources. Eventually causing the game to crash.

21 hours ago, (NSW)YuiMiMe said:

To add on with your report of longer loading times into duviri, I have experience this as well when transition into the underground especially. Also the longer you stay within an experience the more lag that eventually accumulates with time as you complete more side objectives and collect more resources. Eventually causing the game to crash.

It became worser on the Kullervo update because it loads much slower into the undercroft from what i noticed, not sure what has DE touched to make it load that way