The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Archwing is bugged with Gauss

(XBOX)MASTER NEAL 24

Using the archwing is acting up. I can't go up only down and I can't fast fly the only way to miniver is with abilities and it's sliding across the sky instead of staying in a stationary position. The link is a reddit with someone's recording as proof. There have been other people having the same issues I've hade to reload my game to see if it would fix several times but to no avale. It's simply bugged. I recommend fixing the situation. For players that are starting new or in my case switching consoles having Gauss is not bad for a free fast playthrough to get you back up and running literally, but and a big but archwing missions are important and for me as an original player I'm afraid to try the archwing in Citus or any other open world locations. that's important for fast travel in those areas so I recommend fixing this for those that love Gauss especially with the new Icarus outfit they have yet to release for him. To have an icarus-based speed character and have your wings grind you across the floor does not sound appealing. Anyways sorry for my commentary but I feel like this should be fixed as fast as you're able to for the New player base.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/1388ajj/why_is_my_archwing_so_slow/

Archived