Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra Removes all Buffs when going back from Operator Mode

_K.1.N.G_

After going back from operator mode when using Excalibur Umbra, every buff that was casted before going into operator such as roar, eclipse, Furious Javelin, completely disappears after returning to the warframe. I hope this gets fixed soon, allowing EB to remain active after going back from operator mode was already a huge step forward. Hope DE does the same with the disappearing buffs

Edited by _K.1.N.G_
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-06-11 at 2:03 PM, Zakkhar said:

When? This bug has been up forever.

I don't remember exactly when. But back when it was announced as having been fixed, some of my clanmates and I tested in various missions and it worked fine. If it's not working again, then possibly something got re-broken in updates since the fix. Wouldn't be the first time later fixes broken previous fixes.

11 hours ago, VladYvhv said:

But back when it was announced as having been fixed, some of my clanmates and I tested in various missions and it worked fine.

What buffs have you been testing? Roar, eclipse, Xata's whisper?

• 2 weeks later...

On 2023-06-13 at 11:58 AM, Zakkhar said:

What buffs have you been testing? Roar, eclipse, Xata's whisper?

It was long enough ago, that I don't recall what all was tested. Xata's was for sure. I think there was also problem with the exalted blade getting cancelled that was tested. It was quite a few months ago, and didn't really seem important enough to take a lot of notes on, since it seemed to be fixed.

Using trasnference with Umbra has never not cleared all self sourced buffs, and most party buffs as well. In Update 32.0, they fixed it so he'd keep Exalted Blade active through transference, but that fix only applies to EB, and not even other channeled abilities. However, his sentience passive isn't active in the Circuit/Undercroft, so his buffs aren't wiped by transference there.

• Like 1

On 2023-06-23 at 7:43 PM, nooneyouknow13 said:

Using trasnference with Umbra has never not cleared all self sourced buffs, and most party buffs as well. In Update 32.0, they fixed it so he'd keep Exalted Blade active through transference, but that fix only applies to EB, and not even other channeled abilities. However, his sentience passive isn't active in the Circuit/Undercroft, so his buffs aren't wiped by transference there.

Umbra's buffs absolutely are still wiped on using transference in the circuit, as I have played him there multiple times within the past 24 hours and that has been extremely obvious (using warcry as a subsume for example, it gets cleared after swapping to operator). Idk if that is intended or not, but it certainly still is a thing there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-06-27 at 8:27 AM, Cpurdy777 said:

Umbra's buffs absolutely are still wiped on using transference in the circuit, as I have played him there multiple times within the past 24 hours and that has been extremely obvious (using warcry as a subsume for example, it gets cleared after swapping to operator). Idk if that is intended or not, but it certainly still is a thing there.

At the time I made that post, I was definitely keeping nourish and furious javelin through transference. I'll keep an eye out on my frame options to test again, but it really shouldn't happen unless the sentience is actually functioning.

On 2023-06-27 at 8:27 AM, Cpurdy777 said:

Welp, you are correct, as of right now Umbra is again losing all buffs in the circuit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...