Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how to switch to incarnon on hate

RipperBravo3

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, RipperBravo3 said:

have the multiplier up to 6 then do a heavy attack am i wrong

You cannot activate it while it is already activated. If it is not activated your combo counter will blink when above 6x. If it is not blinkinng it means it is already active.

Maybe I miss remembering but shouldn't all Incarnon have "Incarnon Form" next to the weapon name? I use Dual Ichor and got confused since unlike the Primary and secondary there's no "Incarnon Form" text next to the weapon name after it's activated.

I can see the blinking void when reach 6x but I didn't know if it's activated or not since the visual nearly the same unlike innodem or praedos.

And sometime I click the heavy attack twice because I thought it wasn't activated yet. 

5 hours ago, BroDutt said:

Maybe I miss remembering but shouldn't all Incarnon have "Incarnon Form" next to the weapon name? I use Dual Ichor and got confused since unlike the Primary and secondary there's no "Incarnon Form" text next to the weapon name after it's activated.

I can see the blinking void when reach 6x but I didn't know if it's activated or not since the visual nearly the same unlike innodem or praedos.

And sometime I click the heavy attack twice because I thought it wasn't activated yet. 

There's a buff icon with a timer in the top right that indicates that it's activated

Archived