Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Wallpapers

MonsieurZero

In order to create a Stalker wallpaper, I myself would have to scan the Stalker (three times I think), which I have yet to do.

You have to scan him 3 times only to get the full Codex info. If you scan him even just once, you'll have access to the diorama.

Also, DE please give the Primes cool dioramas too so we can have awesome Prime wallpapers!

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

i would like to upload screenshots too but idk how can u pls help me?

also what r ure settings? mine aren't as clear

im trying to make it so my screenshots are visible on the forums themselves but it won't save. how do you make it so u can view it in the forums w/o using a link to guide them to it?

Ok, the main setting you need to have disabled is the "UI in Screenshots" in the Gameplay tab. Anything else is up to you. As for posting your screenshots on the forum, you have to upload your image to an image hosting site; I use Tinypic. To present it as an image on the forum you use the link that has the "[ IMG ]" on it.

another time then, cause my last post got ignored: how do i download these

Click the image, the image will expand and the background will darken. In the bottom right hand corner it will say "Save" and "Close". Click save, save to a location, bish bash bosh.

As for a folder containing them all to download, I don't have anything like that set up.

Edited by MonsieurZero

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...