Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yareli/Merulina bugs that have not yet been fixed

Skoomaseller

On 2023-11-03 at 6:21 AM, TheTundraTerror said:

I don't know if it's just me, but her Aquablade augment feels clunky. I don't know if I'm gaslighting myself here, but I don't remember there being such an awkward delay to shoot them out. Trying to spam them out just doesn't seem to work and, frankly, I wish it was possible to just hold the ability key to shoot them down as fast as possible. Anyway, if anyone else is having issues with Aquablade's augment and it not feeling right, lemme know.

Heyyy! Sorry I didn't notice this post, but this has been documented under #22.

It is clunky (which is partly why I never use it), but there being a delay before it fires is normal, as far as I'm aware. What isn't is that the animation/sfx seems to break occasionally when you keep spamming it (the Aquablade will shoot as per normal though).

Wow, we're on page 5! And a lot of these still aren't fixed!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OshiaGames said:

Did you see this yet? 

WOAH! This is a weird one... I know, very rarely, that sometimes Riptide doesn't form exactly where you cast it, but this... 

Did it work fine once Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm was deactivated? Do you know if this is exclusive to this tileset?

Edited by Skoomaseller
  • Like 2

il y a une heure, Skoomaseller a dit :

WOAH This is a weird one... I know, very rarely, that sometimes Riptide doesn't form just where you cast it, but this...

Did it work fine once Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm was deactivated? Do you know if this is exclusive to this tileset?

Hey! thanks for the reply, its happened on multiple tile sets with no hydroids in play so i don't think its tile set or party comp unfortunately.

i recorded this video early hours of 15th november 2023 too just for time frame references

Edited by OshiaGames
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, OshiaGames said:

Hey! thanks for the reply, its happened on multiple tile sets with no hydroids in play so i don't think its tile set or party comp unfortunately.

i recorded this video early hours of 15th november 2023 too just for time frame references

Interesting... I'll see if I can replicate it reliably like you did. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, OshiaGames said:

OK I've tried to replicate this solo and in pubs but couldn't get it to work for me. I will however add this to the post (under #34) because of how consistently you replicated it. Thanks!

Added #32, #33, and #34.

Edited by Skoomaseller
  • Like 1

Happened again, i exploded the first bubble so i dont think its an explode problem and they were still casting fine up until i started jumping and rolling towards the end i originally thought it was a drifter problem but i did a run after this too (different map and party) didnt use drifter and it happened again (forgot to put my record back on)

17th November 2023 recorded

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OshiaGames said:

Happened again, i exploded the first bubble so i dont think its an explode problem and they were still casting fine up until i started jumping and rolling towards the end i originally thought it was a drifter problem but i did a run after this too (different map and party) didnt use drifter and it happened again (forgot to put my record back on)

17th November 2023 recorded

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bug happens when you try to cast Riptide, then immediately go into Operator/Drifter. 

Tap 4, then IMMEDIATELY tap 5. When you transfer back into Yareli, Riptide cast location will be bugged!!!

• Like 3

il y a 16 minutes, Skoomaseller a dit :

I GOT IT

The bug happens when you try to cast Riptide, then immediately go into Operator/Drifter.

Tap 4, then IMMEDIATELY tap 5. When you transfer back into Yareli, Riptide cast location will be bugged

oh nice one! its really good you managed to replicate it hopefully someone at whoever fixes these kind of things can fix it now they know how its created also shameless ask but what you use to record and trim your videos :p mine look like poop compared

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, OshiaGames said:

oh nice one! its really good you managed to replicate it hopefully someone at whoever fixes these kind of things can fix it now they know how its created also shameless ask but what you use to record and trim your videos :p mine look like poop compared

lmao I just use the xbox game recorder on my windows 11 pc, I don't edit anything 

looks good on phone but doesn't look good on pc 😞

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tap 4, then IMMEDIATELY tap 5. When you transfer back into Yareli, Riptide cast location will be bugged!!!

Something that caught my eye, and that you should try some further testing: It looks like the bugged propagation location (as in, where the Riptide actually spawns) is the location you were pointing at when you hit transference out to your Drifter initially. There's also the question of if this bug also happens with Operator.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Something that caught my eye, and that you should try some further testing: It looks like the bugged propagation location (as in, where the Riptide actually spawns) is the location you were pointing at when you hit transference out to your Drifter initially. There's also the question of if this bug also happens with Operator.

Tested and nope, seems to be random. 

Happens with both Drifter & Operator.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have bad news.

Apparently the transference disappearance bug can still happen. It happened to me this week on Monday, during an Archon Hunt (mobile defense mission) in a pub squad.

I couldn't capture the bug happening, but it did happen. Here we go again...

Please, if it has happened to you recently (within the last 2 hotfixes) PLEASE REPORT IT!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matriotix said:

Qorvex's 3rd ability can be be kind of annoying cause the rocks obscure your vision a bit while on Merulina (essentially they cover the reticle and things to the left side pretty well), sorry not sure how to post image).

Related(ish):

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2023-12-16 at 2:21 AM, Matriotix said:

Qorvex's 3rd ability can be be kind of annoying cause the rocks obscure your vision a bit while on Merulina (essentially they cover the reticle and things to the left side pretty well), sorry not sure how to post image).

I'm not sure if this is FOV related because I don't really have an issue with Qorvex's Disometric Guard on any frame

On 2024-02-13 at 9:14 AM, WOR_RY said:

Just recently posted these two reports:

Sharing here to hopefully help track these issues. 

Good finds. The duplication glitch may or may not be related to how Yareli can give Rescue/Sortie defense targets her secondary weapon without losing her own. 

I'll try to look into it when I have time. 

Edited by Skoomaseller

Haven't made a bug report yet for this, but Yareli no longer gains shared affinity towards pets for some reason while riding Merulina. Noticed first time before cert patch while leveling up some Deimos pets. Posting here to raise awareness 😄

I suspect it had something to do with the fix they did for when you got 2x grotesque splinters while riding Merulina.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tirilii said:

Haven't made a bug report yet for this, but Yareli no longer gains shared affinity towards pets for some reason while riding Merulina. Noticed first time before cert patch while leveling up some Deimos pets. Posting here to raise awareness 😄

I suspect it had something to do with the fix they did for when you got 2x grotesque splinters while riding Merulina.

Ah. Good find, cheers. I think you should make a separate report regardless. 

Just to be clear, this means her pets don't gain affinity from her kills, or does she not gain affinity from pet kills? 

Edited by Skoomaseller

The pet does gain the shared affinity if other players in affinity range while riding on Merulina were to kill an enemy. If you kill an enemy yourself while riding on Merulina, the pet doesn't gain affinity. Works as normal while not riding Merulina. 

Mods on pet don't matter, unmodded and mods have the same results.
Being host or client doesn't matter, both have same result.
Type of companion doesn't matter, sentinels and pets both have the same problem. 
Weapon choice on Yareli doesn't seem to matter. Tested incarnon and non-incarnon weapons, same results.

I'll write a bug report on this, hope it gets fixed so I can level up my pets while surfing with my beloved as usual :3

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1385635-companions-dont-gain-shared-affinity-from-kills-with-warframe-while-riding-on-merulina-or-a-k-drive/#comment-12978119

Edited by Tirilii
Edit: Added link to bug report.