The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The azothane do not allow me to but in wise razor after I have bought it with platinum (the duviri paradox)(original post moved)

(XBOX)Amiiboss9822

The azothane does not allow me to but in the stance mod wise razor after I bought it with platinum (duviri paradox)and all of my other melee weapons are fine and I have the mod wise razor. This has not happened before the duviri paradox (update 32)

Please let me know if this has been posted and if you have the same issue by replying 

Edited by (XBOX)Amiiboss9822

• 4 months later...

If you know how to fix it please let me know 

On 6/5/2023 at 8:41 AM, (XBOX)Amiiboss9822 said:

6b8f68c1-df2e-4620-8e39-558e57d13063.pngThe azothane do not allow me to but in stance mods and all of my other melee weapons are fine and I have the mods wise razor 

Please let me know if this has been posted and if you have the same issue by replying 

If you know how to fix it please let me know 

On 6/5/2023 at 8:41 AM, (XBOX)Amiiboss9822 said:

6b8f68c1-df2e-4620-8e39-558e57d13063.pngThe azothane does not allow me to but in the stance mod wise razor after I bought it with platinum (duviri paradox)and all of my other melee weapons are fine and I have the mod wise razor. This has not happened before the duviri paradox (update 32)

This happened with update 32 (duviri paradox on Xbox)

13 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

So when you're at the mod-bench and search for Wise Razor it shows up, but when you're trying to mod the Azothane it has no stance equipped, nor available to be equipped? That's weird, I've never noticed anything like that.

Yes it is weird, a lot of people have said that but hopefully de can look into this 

Edited by (XBOX)Amiiboss9822