Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS5] Onslaught Notification Option

PS5 version of the game specifically, am not aware if it affects any other system.  Run Onslaught, get a system notification telling you that you cleared it and to click to see how you did.  EVERY TIME.

What you can do, go into system settings and disable the popups, but this does not actually disable the notification itself.  You open your quick menu, notification is still there.  I would like to propose, if possible, this being a toggable feature.  Go into options, decide whether or not you want the challenges notification for Onslaught, feel the Social part of the options would be appropriate.  If not, I'd honestly prefer having the challenges fully removed from Onslaught.  I don't run it for the sake of trying to set high scores, that seems like a very niche part of the playerbase.

If I am mistaken, and there is some way to actually block the notifications that I have overlooked, please give a post.

Yeah, a tad annoying tbh. A prime example of a gimmick that serves no real purpose, made in order to check a box for the list of exclusive PS5 functions. At least it's what it feels like, and I bet Sony itself may offer developers some kind of advantage based on how many "boxes" they tick as far as using the PS5 capabilities go.

Archived