Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Needs More Players!

Gryphticon

Seriously, there's not even a single active squad at Mercury and when I hosted my own, no one entered... There's almost no players in Warframe, you guys need to do another open beta or something like that because playing solo is just lame.

When there's no one, it's boring. When I searched for beta keys for my friends to play, most of the keys are expired and it may be the cause of less players playing too...

Well, they are moving to Steam soon so that will attract a large influx of new players. Also most people don't do mercury once the've completed it, cause there is nothing of worth there. If we are talking about the other planets though, then you'd have better comlaining rights.

I guess advertisements are little.

I mean, they should make few other open betas... There's also a long until Update 7 and now I'm bored and I don't want to complete the rest of the levels alone.

This game is fun but the coop part isn't really working with the amount of players there...

Well, they are moving to Steam soon so that will attract a large influx of new players. Also most people don't do mercury once the've completed it, cause there is nothing of worth there. If we are talking about the other planets though, then you'd have better comlaining rights.

Really steam? I can't even put the in-game overlay... Steam would be cool anyways...

Edited by Gryphticon

This game is fun but the coop part isn't really working with the amount of players there...

There may be a medium amount of players, including Solo'ers or Private players.

Really steam? I can't even put the in-game overlay... Steam would be cool anyways...

You need to uncheck 64 bit mode in your launcher.

I always take into consideration the time differences~

I'm located in South Korea so I'm a day early from the US of A~

normally when its day time here, its like dead of night there~

activity is lower normally when america is asleep if you get my drift~

I always take into consideration the time differences~

I'm located in South Korea so I'm a day early from the US of A~

normally when its day time here, its like dead of night there~

activity is lower normally when america is asleep if you get my drift~

I live in Canada... My time is exactly the same as in US East... Eastern Timezone... I do tend to play late but I know people who would play until midnight! It's not the timezone the problem but the problem is the player base...

The steam launch will also put it into an open beta status so should be a large amount more players available. If you need beta keys for a friend feel free to PM me and I can probably hook you up with one or two.

Thanks, but I usually find one... I'm at my 2nd page of google for the " Warframe beta keys" search...

Edited by Gryphticon

I live in Canada... My time is exactly the same as in US East... Eastern Timezone... I do tend to play late but I know people who would play until midnight! It's not the timezone the problem but the problem is the player base...

awww that's too bad then~

well I hope you find a very active group of players then~

Don't worry I'm sure you'll find them or they'll find you, kekeke~

awww that's too bad then~

well I hope you find a very active group of players then~

Don't worry I'm sure you'll find them or they'll find you, kekeke~

I have a hard time figuring out if it's sarcasm or the real thing. Anyways...

I hope there's more people that actually chat in Warframe, everyone are always silent :/

If I get off-topic, please excuse me, because I just let go what is in my head like a flow...

I solo almost all the time, but if you add me as a friend I'll accept and help you(When I feel like it).

:p

What happens is there is no reason for players to revisit low level content, and any suggestion I have made to fix the problem has been shot down in favor of quick and easy powerleveling. So really, you either need to get lucky and join a group of new players or get on everyone elses level by yourself.

Gl hf, this game is perfectly playable solo.

Edited by ZEDD

I have a hard time figuring out if it's sarcasm or the real thing. Anyways...

I hope there's more people that actually chat in Warframe, everyone are always silent :/

If I get off-topic, please excuse me, because I just let go what is in my head like a flow...

I'm guessing you've run into alot mean people in your life~

it was not sarcasm at all but a wish of good will~

I technically stick to the threads now lately cause i've collected preeeetty much everything~

and I only get on now a days for alert BP's and updated content~

due to me living in South Korea, Ultimatepay has created an error for me~

it bars me from purchasing any Platinum or founders packages~

its been on going for a month or more~

I've been stuck with 3 warframes and 12 weapon slots~

and i'm too much of a hoarder to sell them lvl 30 stuff~

A lot of new players just solo mercury, it gets better later on. Even so, it's closed beta and there will be a limited number of players. My advice is to find some friends to play with in the meantime or join a clan that can help you as well. If worse comes to worst, add me and I'll play with you :P. Just know I'm a bit overleveled for mercury on all of my frames.

alienware got around 1000 closed beta keys still if you friends still need beta keys. If those keys are still valid not sure if it allowe to post link or not to the giveaway. But search alienware warframe beta giveaway and you might find it.

I tend to solo low level content for various reasons, ranging from tremendous lag if the host is bad, to FPS frops if I'm hosting, to the other players not playing how I want to play (exploring every part of the map for loot).

Remember, the game is closed beta at the moment, so the only reason for the current playbase to revisit low level content is for BP drops (which is only the Cronus on Mars, which everybody probably has anyway), and once they unlock a new warframe (or sometimes weapons, but it's probably better to go to Venus for that).

Also, another way of fixing the Steam overlay is by running the game in maximized windowed mode (play in windowed mode, then click the maximize button in the top right, if what I meant wasn't clear, don't mean to be patronizing :D )