The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

MY VEIL BREAKER QUEST IS DONE BUT NO SLOT FOR IT

Hey I noticed that when I am sitting in my Helminth next to it where it supposed to say ARCHON SHARDS it's not showing up it says you have to complete the mission Veil Breaker to get it or something.... I already completed the whole mission as it shows up in my foundry as complete and done so why am I not seeing ARCHON SHARDS there for when i did do it? it's so confusing by alot that I don't know what to do so I wanted to reach about it and hopefully have help to where it can show up the ARCHON SHARDS for me sense I did compete that quest mission. I guess it's kinda like a bug to it or just needs fixing by you DE so when you have time can you please do so for me I would be so glad if you all can fix that for me by a ton!

2 minutes ago, (PSN)ChristinaLove553 said:

Hey I noticed that when I am sitting in my Helminth next to it where it supposed to say ARCHON SHARDS it's not showing up it says you have to complete the mission Veil Breaker to get it or something.... I already completed the whole mission as it shows up in my foundry as complete and done so why am I not seeing ARCHON SHARDS there for when i did do it? it's so confusing by alot that I don't know what to do so I wanted to reach about it and hopefully have help to where it can show up the ARCHON SHARDS for me sense I did compete that quest mission. I guess it's kinda like a bug to it or just needs fixing by you DE so when you have time can you please do so for me I would be so glad if you all can fix that for me by a ton!

Build Archon shards segment in foundry.

Archived