Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

File Size

(NSW)Atomos-Jragon

File Size says 23gb total. Several sources indicate that the correct file size should be 12gb total (due to improvements in file compression on the Nintendo Switch variant).

Additionally, in some missions, primary ammo pickup glitches and makes an awful sound that doesn't end until resetting the game.

Stealth take downs do not always function properly. Terminating the first target and then proceeding to others will often fail the succeeding stealth kill attempts DESPITE being positioned behind the next target(s) AND having the stealth cloak blessing from successful elimination of the first hostile.

Enemies randomly spawn behind you, EVEN after successfully clearing a room/area. This can cause really annoying complications during missions like spy missions. Additionally, sometimes hostiles randomly spawn on top of your Warframe!

Warframe is an awesome sim. I hope that your team continues to build with epic awe inspiring details. I'm wondering if the difference in the files is an indicator of potential compromise of the Nintendo Switch software in the locale where I am.

There have been other issues too. Enemies taking seven hits from an attack with exalted blade that deals slightly more than 22k damage in an heavy attack hit.thats approx 155k worth of damage! Seems a little buggy. Almost like some attacks are not registering.

Anyway, I thought I should leave a note, due to the fact that errors appear to be accruing in the sim in the region where I am.

il y a 8 minutes, (NSW)Atomos-Jragon a dit :

File Size says 23gb total. Several sources indicate that the correct file size should be 12gb total (due to improvements in file compression on the Nintendo Switch variant).

About this point, I've had this problem once in the past, and I fixed it by removing and reinstalling the game.

• Like 1