Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reloading Animations.

Adequate-Apparatus

After playing the game for a while, I've noticed a majority of weapons share the same reload animations, and nothing actually happening. even though this is just a small thing, it is disappointing. I've noticed that these weapons use a common animation:

Rifles: The Braton variants, the Latron variants, the Burston, the Vulkar, and the Snipetron variants. (Snipers might be slightly different)

Shotguns: All except Tigris(?) and Sobek (Boar Prime?).

Pistols: ALL dual variants, all pistols except Cestra, Brakk, Detron, and throwing knives,

Melee: Lolwat?

So, even if it was just making the magazines move but keeping the animation the same, that would be cool if they added unique-er reloading animations.

Thoughts?

The weapons were all static models rushed out so that the content would get done.

Currently the animations etc are being added.

Exactly, not only this but previously there wasn't enough workforce and talent to focus on something so minor wheres now, they are able to due to the success of the game. Remember LoL or DOTA 2, many champion skins are getting now reworked and the old ones look dated, this is basically the same thing in this game. 

Exactly, not only this but previously there wasn't enough workforce and talent to focus on something so minor wheres now, they are able to due to the success of the game. Remember LoL or DOTA 2, many champion skins are getting now reworked and the old ones look dated, this is basically the same thing in this game. 

Yeah, that makes sense. I reckon they should just put in a big update with animations galore.