Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Loadout-Slots, please...

--TL--Gecko

I know its been an repeating topic, but its still not enough for me as you can see here
https://pasteboard.co/pzgWUdCvA3q9.png

Kullervo, Grendel & Limbo for example doesnt fit in here anymore (dont mind the two open slots, already reserved for zephyr, when doing eidolon bounties & another ash build Im working on) but I need Limbo sometimes for mob-def with radiation hazard (teammates killing the targets sometimes) and I wanna stick with Kullervo until I fully understood the possibilites with him.

Ofcourse you could say: just use one of the slots Im having and not using but believe it or not: all of them are in use atleast once in 2 months.
You could say "just swap the warframes" but isnt the sense of Loadouts to not do that all the time?

Also, I use different weapons for different configs and different companions.
My citrine has two loadouts because of two entirely different uses: Arbitration and such low-level-def with ogris-nuke, dmg-reduction, healing and procing 5 status-types (with archon conti) and the other one for endless-survival, where the ogris has a different setup - focused on procing status-types for condition-build -, citrine isnt fully built on Strength (its range) and the companion is vulpatank instead of carrier for ammo case. 

I could make an infinite list of all the differences between my loadouts and these Im planning to do.
An example: I want a Zariman-Lootfinder-Loadout, which is basically just a revenant one with another ability infused though. My current revenant cant be used fdor that because the eclipse is essential for the other things Im using him for and also I would use different weapons for a zariman-bounty-rusher than I use with him at assassination for example. 

You smell what Im cooking, right? I love having many loadouts for many different purposes - its fun preparing them, its fun using them and it makes the smoothness of the game way easier when Im just at navigation, "change loadout", click and here we go.

Is there any programming-aspect-reason to not add more? I doubt something like that slows servers down... Its just some infos like warframe/weapon/companion and the config to each of them. It may slows the server to have so much different configs or an arsenal like mine but honestly? thats far away from my resposibilty... you add more & more content - not me. xD

Am 22.6.2023 um 08:31 schrieb (XBOX)AlingsasArrende:

You're in luck. In the update notes it says they will increase the number with 1 for every regular warframe they release

thats nothing new though
as far I know they already do that, so 53 regular warframes and 53 loadout-slots, but as explained; thats not enough ^^

Edited by --TL--Gecko