Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a bug? Baruuk question

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

1 answer to this question

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

First time I used baruuk after initially leveling this WF up months ago.

Trying to cast my 4 - the fists - toward the very end of the mission after picking up energy. At the end of the video i go and stand on an orb and I can't pick it up.

Let me know your thoughts on why.

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/NJW5KBKTKR

You don't use energy for his 4th, see the white circle Restraint right of the screen above skills you need to lower his Restraint.

Go into Arsenal and read the abilities it will describe how to do it. 

Or have a look at this link and quote.

Source

Passive

Baruuk's tolerance for violence wanes as his hand is forced by his foes. Restraint is a resource unique to Baruuk that provides up to 50% Damage Reduction when the meter is completely depleted.

• Restraint meter is displayed in the lower-right on the HUD, above the ability icons.
  • Restraint meter starts fully filled, and is depleted using Baruuk's abilities:
    • Each attack evaded through  Elude erodes 1.2% from the meter.
    • Each enemy affected by  Lull erodes 0.8% from the meter.
    • Each enemy disarmed by  Desolate Hands erodes 1.6% from the meter.
  • Baruuk's fourth ability  Serene Storm utilizes Restraint instead of Energy to cast and maintain. Using this ability refills Restraint meter by 4% on activation and by 0.8% per second until the ability is deactivated.
    • Restraint can still erode from using Baruuk's other abilities during this ability.

So if you have a reasonable range while fighting in his 4th drop the second every now and then to keep the Restraint meter from filling up, hitting a lot of enemies at once does wonders for dropping the Restraint meter.

Also while fighting always keep your Desolate hands active, strength also affects how many daggers you have.

It's a good idea to incorporate this mod Reactive Storm into the build to deal the right damage element.

Edited by Slayer-.
typo
  • Like 2