Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another list of issues with operator cosmetics

Genitive

I'm going to post here a list of problems that operator cosmetics have. Again. Some of them go as far as 5 years back. It would be nice to have them fixed finally. The team has the time to implement heterochromia or new skin colours, but for some reason everything else seems to be in the dirt.

First of all is the suits. Some of them still clip horribly, most notably the Koppra Faulds, but also Commodore Prime Apparel. Manduka Leggings is all one color, it used to have two. These are the suits we paid real money for, why are they still in such a state?

Ceno helmet and Vahd Mask still remove hair. And this was fixed way back when the operator suits had been reworked, only later you reverted it and never returned to fix it properly. Umbra Hood clips with some faces (such as visage 22).

Then, there are amp scaffolds. There already is a thread about it that has been going for 5 years already. I'm just going to paste the link: 

In addition to this, there is also an issue with the Sirroco Amp skin where it is slightly misaligned compared to the normal Sirroco.

Is it really that time consuming to fix this? Is adding the ability to move the horse in the loading screen more important than fixing customisation in a game where customisation plays a big role? I think we've waited long enough.

The latest issue is about drifter shrinking into operator size and having their animation under specific conditions. I made a bug report, but I don't want to see this happen for the next 5 years.

And let's not forget the hair. The first set of hair that was released still looks extremely poor compared to the later hairstyles. At the same time, the newer hairstyles ignore the hair part option in the menu.

Hopefully someone from the team sees it, we shouldn't live with these for so long. These are the ones I find the most jarring, but in general I think all the suits and cosmetics should be reviewed and brought up to the standards of the newer suits.

• Like 5

• 5 months later...

Since the thread has gotten some attention, I'll add that the drifter also needs help regarding their visuals. It would be nice if they could use regular amps, instead of Sirocco model for everything. If you finished the Whispers in the Walls quest as the drifter, you probably noticed that Sirocco is glued to their hand in the final cutscene. Things like these do pile up over time and are becoming more and more jarring.

• Like 1