Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Spy vaults + console variants to "Simulacrum"

IDystopiaI

Is it possible to add different spy vault chambers to the simulacrum and include an option for the type of hack console used for the vault (Grineer/Corpus/Narmer).

It would be helpful for practicing a specific vault, or console hack without the need to run a full mission hoping to get the correct vault that you wanted to practice on, and some more experience with some of the "rarer" Narmer consoles which only show up in some Kahl missions or Archon Hunts if spy is one of the weekly missions.

Just complete the vault and than practice/explore it while there is no longer risk of failure.

Also you can repeat the missions however many times you want to practice. I do not see how Silmulcrum makes it any different.

As for the correct vault. Certain tilesets have only 3 Vault types so you always get the correct Vault, only standard Grineer/Corpuse have more than 3. Jupiter, Kuva Fortress, Lua, Earth, Uranus have only 3 and the order is pretty much fixed (A is always the same, B is always the same and C is always the same).

I would figuratively kill for a Narmer practice hack that didn't involve loading into a Narmer mission.

When I started playing there were some third party sites with Corpus hacking that helped me out a lot.  I haven't found anything like that for Narmer yet, and it's definitely harder for my poor brain to process than Corpus was.

For me, its mostly wanting to get practice with Narmor hacks because they aren't always available, or require you to use Kahl which doesn't allow for a fast reset. Archon hunts don't always have spy available either. 

There's also a bug I was trying to record with Moas being detectable by scanners while using the Security Override Precept. It took me +20 missions to finally get the correct vault. Pretty minor bug but it sucks when the Moa stalls on the hack and you get a host migration as soon as they realize the alarm went off. Being able to select that specific vault would have saved a lot of time when I was just trying to record a bug. I probably could have just grabbed a screen shot of the vault and described the issue, but I wanted a recording for proof and didn't think it would actually take that long with 3 rolls to get that vault/mission.

*Even just adding "hacking" as a game to the Ludoplex as a game would be another alternative.

Archived