The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastering/Building Octavia

Gl4ss-_-M1RaGe

Question

Currently, Octavia is my go to warframe, I really like playing with her especially for her cc. But despite the fact I picked her up months ago, I always got that uncomfortable feeling while I’m in a mission with her. 

Sometimes I get oneshot because I deploy my 2 too late, or it rans out. I’m also struggeling to proc nocturne for invis (spamming didn’t help me lol).

So here I go for all those Octavia enjoyers, how you guys play the character, what are your recommendations to “master” her? Any of you got custom somachord for easier nocturne procs? How you guys play her in general (playstyle)? What mods are a must have when it comes to Octavia?

Currently I priorotize ability duration + range, and a lil bit of energy max.

2 answers to this question

Staying invisible is a must in SP. Her 2 is not reliable enough.

What might be able to help is using rolling guard and a few augur mods to be able to survive should you fail to get invisible again before it runs out.

As for the song, just use a rythm that you can easily sync to. If you can't sync at all spamming is an option but it does result in actually requiring more actions to get the buff.

Safest octavia play...stay invisible. So conserve energy to be able to recast 3 and crouch.

If you're in a room camping with enemies cast 1 and 4 if you're going to hang out so your 1 and 4 are useful to the area. Use guns to kill.

If hallways, while advancing, cast 3, crouch and use guns. Don't waste energy on 1 and 4 (unless your guns suck). But if you're on SP you must have some decent weapons.

Archived