Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara is the worst grind

13 hours ago, CephalonCarnage said:

It has a 10% drop chance. The mission to play takes 2 minutes. These are objective facts. It is not the worst by any means.

Observable chance is not 10% at all. I suspect there is a mistake with one 0 or a comma in wrong spot. In those 59 runs I had multiple drops of 1,25% chance items, and yet no atmo systems. Just search forums for atmo systems and see how many rant threads there is (and yes everyone knows how to do 2 minute mission).

28 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Observable chance is not 10% at all. I suspect there is a mistake with one 0 or a comma in wrong spot. In those 59 runs I had multiple drops of 1,25% chance items, and yet no atmo systems. Just search forums for atmo systems and see how many rant threads there is (and yes everyone knows how to do 2 minute mission).

You can see the drop chances from DE's own data, they auto-generate this from the game files apparently, so its accurate. Your "observable chance" is entirely your bad luck. Stop running over black cats is all I can suggest.

It was a long time ago, but I kinda enjoyed the hunt for Ivara parts. Really wanted the frame for look and abilities, and it was kind of fun learning all the vaults and their secrets and how to speedrun them (before Ivara Prime, Perspicacity and a lot of other toys that make vaults a lot easier/quicker now). Felt like I earned the easy mode she gave me afterwards.

Now if we're talking Harrow... Was on the verge to finally cave in and throw plat at it when circuit released. Circuit is great to circumvent whichever frame rng happens to give you the most trouble.

11 minutes ago, CephalonCarnage said:

You can see the drop chances from DE's own data, they auto-generate this from the game files apparently, so its accurate. Your "observable chance" is entirely your bad luck. Stop running over black cats is all I can suggest.

Mine and hundreds of other warframe players. They can autogenerate from X Commandments for all i care. If an item has 10% chance to drop you need to have it drop ~100 times in 1000 tries. And it doesnt drop at all.

Edited by Zakkhar