Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration after weekly reset forces everyone out of circuit + no rewards (An Incarnon Reward Path must be chosen before beginning the Circuit)

SgtFlex

So yeah, I was grinding out the last of my Circuit, and for anyone who doesn't know, you can keep getting rewards as long as you stay in one mission post weekly-reset. However, I just encountered a bug where if a host migration happens after the reset, you get booted from the mission and lose all rewards with this as the message...

IzHWSWQ.png

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Did anyone ever reach out to you to help you get compensated? This just happened to me after an over hour long run and I lost my rank 10 reward (was trying to help out the other guy to get rank 10 too, but the host had to leave). I'm kinda pissed off at all that time and effort going to waste, not to mention needing to wait like 2 months to get the adapter again (Lato).

I can't believe it's been all this time and DE still hasn't fixed this (or even acknowledged the problem).

Edited by Ffzdf

• 4 weeks later...

I just now encountered this bug. I was on the cusp of rank 10, host leaves, host migration occurs, "An incarnon reward path must be chosen before beginning the circuit" error pops up and kicks the rest of us out. No rewards, no progress gained, nothing.

Please, losing earned mission rewards to host migration issues is spirit-breaking.

To be clear, this isn't specific to circuit, but is affected more so by it. When a migration happens, that new session is created at that timestamp - that new timestamp is what determines when the mission "began", and how it tracks things relative to the daily reset. It does this so if you're in a mission and reach focus cap it'll count for the same day the mission "began" rather than just eat all your focus cap for the current day if it swapped over / daily reset, which is nice.

Host migrations kind of mess this up since creating a new session counts as "new mission after the reset" - they could migrate the "mission start" time over from the original session, but that might be confusing to have potentially 4 different sessions all "start" at the same time and have vastly different end times and rewards. I'd like to see them fix this too (it has also happened to me) but I'm not sure how they're tying migrated sessions together and if they can retrieve the "original session" start time to prevent this from happening. I'd recommend leaving with the host if near the daily reset until it's resolved though to avoid this.