Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bruh no one cares about your Luminous dye! (Dye in other zones plz)

MenticidalGhost

It doesn't make sense to me why you would need to fly to another planet just to buy luminous dye. If the ingredients only came from PoE, they would most likely be exported to other planets. People can say all kinds of things I could have done to prevent me from making this post like "Buy an Oxylus" "Stock up on dye before hand (I did)" but it wont change the fact that having everything you need to fish in a zone without the need to travel to another zone is not going to hurt anything and just makes sense.

Me: "Why is luminous dye only sold in Cetus"

Them: "Forget dye just use Oxylus"

Me: "I don't have Oxylus atm"

Them: "just get it"

Me: "I will eventually but right now I need these fish parts quickly"

Them: "Then don't come here asking silly questions go fish."

They are right, It was a silly question to ask in game... I should have mentioned it in feed back. Fishing is supposed to be a relaxing thing you do to escape all the fast paced action involved in grinding/leveling and w/e else there is to do. Unfortunately I don't have the fishing meta set up that everyone has and I always end up with 3 star wanted level while trying to fish in Fortuna, leading to me accidently throwing my last Luminous dye at the enemy in a panic. This is when I realized I couldn't just exit back to Fortuna and grab some more, I had to exit back to my orbiter, then back to Cetus and then back to Fortuna... Even on fiber optic net with a really beefy computer the loading screens are awful for me. I have no idea why, there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. I just live with it but I could have spared myself a few loading screens if the dye was sold in Fortuna. It's not going to hurt the game at all and it would be a small QoL change that I thought people would agree with me on but it seems like-

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MenticidalGhost said:

"Why is luminous dye only sold in Cetus"

They are right, It was a silly question to ask in game... I should have mentioned it in feed back. Fishing is supposed to be a relaxing thing you do to escape all the fast paced action involved in grinding/leveling and w/e else there is to do. Unfortunately I don't have the fishing meta set up that everyone has and I always end up with 3 star wanted level while trying to fish in Fortuna,

Dont know why, but its probably just the fact that nobody from the dev team looked back at this "old" content. It happens with all the updates actually. However, they might change it if you tell them as its a very minor thing.

As for your fishing experience, the only thing ur missing is ivara. She can be invisible (almost) literally forever so shes great for fishing and hunting. If you want to relax while fishing, get her. And until devs change the luminous dye sources, just buy 100 of them like I do.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

As for your fishing experience, the only thing ur missing is ivara. She can be invisible (almost) literally forever so shes great for fishing and hunting. If you want to relax while fishing, get her. And until devs change the luminous dye sources, just buy 100 of them like I do.

Yes eventually I'll have both Ivara and Oxylus and I always stock up on dyes as much as I can, normally around 30 is the most I can buy at a time. I tend to use them randomly while I'm out and about. By the time I actually need them for a specific fish, I'm either down to my last few or completely out because I randomly toss them all over the place in panic mode. I forget I have to melee swing before using my warframe skills, otherwise I toss my bait and dye all over the enemy and its not very effective tbh.

This is why I never sold my blueprint. Even though I almost never use it.

I don't use a "fishing meta setup", I've just found a few places I can fish in peace. Most I need to do is deploy a couple spectres to watch a specific hall, and since I have literal hundreds of MOA and Corrupted Lancer Spectres from all the times they try to kill me, I'm set.

Also, fair warning: things like export logic don't apply in WF. At all. Shops and drops are as they are.