Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Causing Lockdown/Alarm Spam (Bug)

Cathryn420

Mirage and her sleight of hand cause enemies to trigger alarms at an alarming rate (pun intended). When a console is affected by her sleight of hand enemies seem to aggro to it, but it also seems they may still trigger alarms while blind. Also it may be aggroing eximus who can't be blinded and set off alarms anyway. Whatever interaction that is happening seems unintended and leads to doors locking every 10 seconds if not more. This also kinda breaks disruption as demolishers just get stuck on the locked doors sometimes.   

• 2 months later...

Can corroborate this bug. I have seen this occur during a Void Fissure mission on the Grineer Galleon tileset, though I've also only seen the bug once, ever. Haven't personally tested it out yet myself. I asked our Mirage player to stop casting Sleight of Hand, and the lockdowns stopped. I asked them to resume casting, and the lockdowns resumed. Hilarious, but the griefing potential is there.

At the time, I thought that it perhaps had something to do with regular enemies gaining an immunity to crowd-control in the middle of attempting to interact with trapped consoles. Normally, the console is supposed to explode upon interaction, causing the enemy to be knocked down, and the enemy to turn their attention elsewhere.

However, with Void Fissure missions spawning in Ancient Healers that give overguard to any random enemy simply by walking near them... I can imagine a scenario in which an idle Ancient Healer near a console that continuously allows for random mobs to keep touching the console, without ever getting interrupted for doing so. Thereby allowing the console lockdown interaction to play out fully, causing all these lockdowns-on-command.

Just my own theory for how the bug occurs.