The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Railjack Void Storm - Void Traces Stop Counting

--RJ--Syndra

Hello Support Team,

How can this bug be reproduced?

After completing 2-10 (its random) Void Storms in a row without visiting the dry dock, at some point you dont get Void Traces at this Point, and if u dont pay attention you lose many Void Traces without knowing it.

What was happening before the issue started?

I dont know really, this bug is older than 2 Years, i just touched Railjack again with my friends and see this bug is still there. i should report it earlier :/

Can you provide your build and game settings?

It doesnt Matter which Warframe, Settings or role i playing in Railjack, anyone of us will not get void traces at some point.

What kind of squad were you in? Solo, host, client?

It doesnt Matter if im Squad of 2-4, Sometimes Player 1,2,3 get Void Traces, and Player 4 doesnt get the Void Traces, or Player 1,2 get Traces but Player 3,4 dont get (we counted). A Squad of 2 or 3 is also the same issue. And Solo i nevered tried it out

I Also know that this Bug can be fixed by visiting the Dojo/Dry Dock again, but on a 1 Hour run its exhausting watching everytime to my Void Traces counter and going back to dojo only to fixing this bug.

Hope This Bug will be fixed soon!!

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I have an guess why this Void Traces Bug is happening.

Sometimes I watched carefully:

My Friend was host and I was a crew memeber, we was total of 4 People, 3 In Railjack and Me in Mission Objective. (I have Fetch/Vacuum Equipped)
mostly it happen when All have 9/10 Reactants and if in one spot spawning many Reactants 2-5 its collecting all the reactants end up giving 0 Void Traces.
Maybe its like Reactant 1. connect to me and Reactant 2. connect to a other Player and that will result an Bug.
It depends on connection and Amount of reactant if the Reactants connect to me or other Squads Players.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have again new Founds Why the Void Traces Bug is happening,

When i am Hosting, and a Squad member has Bad Ping the Void Traces Bug Trigger earlier and only he dont get Void Traces (Like 2-3 Mission on a row).
On Squad Member with better Ping it might Trigger Later and mostly all Squad Member dont get the Void Traces (Like 5-10 Mission in a row).

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still a thing just noticed it for the first time today, lost probably around 200 traces total (today... who knows how much in general...)

Edited by Syrki
  • Like 2

Its a very old bug, probably since release,

But only way to solve this Problem is reseting every 5 rounds because after 6 rounds it happen most time this bug in this days.

To not lose your Artillery Dome Charges, host need to start from dojo alone and than invite the crew while the Mission started.

Crewmates should reset in Orbiter to avoid more bugs.

Edited by --RJ--Syndra
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-07-24 at 8:36 AM, --RJ--Syndra said:

What kind of squad were you in? Solo, host, client?

It doesnt Matter if im Squad of 2-4, Sometimes Player 1,2,3 get Void Traces, and Player 4 doesnt get the Void Traces, or Player 1,2 get Traces but Player 3,4 dont get (we counted). A Squad of 2 or 3 is also the same issue. And Solo i nevered tried it out

Did a bunch of lith void storms while farming for athodai solo, the bug didnt happen after 15+ relics. Pretty sure its just a squad bug then.

On 2023-08-06 at 5:52 AM, --RJ--Syndra said:

I have an guess why this Void Traces Bug is happening.

Sometimes I watched carefully:

My Friend was host and I was a crew memeber, we was total of 4 People, 3 In Railjack and Me in Mission Objective. (I have Fetch/Vacuum Equipped)
mostly it happen when All have 9/10 Reactants and if in one spot spawning many Reactants 2-5 its collecting all the reactants end up giving 0 Void Traces.
Maybe its like Reactant 1. connect to me and Reactant 2. connect to a other Player and that will result an Bug.
It depends on connection and Amount of reactant if the Reactants connect to me or other Squads Players.

I also think this is how it happens from what ive seen.

• Like 2

Am 25.2.2024 um 15:24 schrieb Syrki:

I also think this is how it happens from what ive seen.

Sadly its not this, i tried to carefully pick up 1 Reactant only but still doesnt get Void Traces, and also the "Relic Cracked" screen dont pop up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-03-02 at 3:02 AM, --RJ--Syndra said:

Sadly its not this, i tried to carefully pick up 1 Reactant only but still doesnt get Void Traces, and also the "Relic Cracked" screen dont pop up.

My squad can avoid it pretty efficiently with one person not picking up reactant once it gets to 8, I think the thing that bugs it is 2 people picking it up at the same time. The only time that this bug happens to me since we started doing this is when its clear we messed it up. Its unfortunately not enough for just you to be careful, you need everyone else to be careful too.

• Like 2

Am 13.3.2024 um 21:36 schrieb Syrki:

My squad can avoid it pretty efficiently with one person not picking up reactant once it gets to 8, I think the thing that bugs it is 2 people picking it up at the same time. The only time that this bug happens to me since we started doing this is when its clear we messed it up. Its unfortunately not enough for just you to be careful, you need everyone else to be careful too.

Sadly its also not this, We doing everytime with 1 Member going inside of that objective and sadly still happens after some runs.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Railjack Void Relics not Rewarding" Bug is fixed, but Void Traces Bug still happen. But why? Do i need to create more Threads? Do i need to create more Support Tickets?

Many ppl dont even know they losing Void Traces everytime, they just doing Missions and dont pay attention what they get or not. Its sad thats it been over 6 months already since this thread opened and still nothing changed.

I rlly want do to non-stop over hours railjack Void Storm without visiting the Dojo everytime, because of This Bug i need go after 3-5 Mission Back to dojo. It rlly can be easier,

Please DE do something its over 6 Months!

I did a Video with my Crew where the Bug happens (watch on youtube so you can see clearly how and when this Bug happen):

Times of 10/10 Reactant collect:
2:01  1. Mission
6:43  2. Mission
9:34  3. Mission
12:57  4. Mission
16:21  5. Mission
19:12  6. Mission and Bug Happend
23:43  7. Mission and Followed Bug Happend

When the Bug happens you can clearly see theres is no "Reactant Explosion" and "Relic Cracked" Screen also dont show off.

After Minute 26:00 we were trying to get also Lagging and Battle Mod Disappear Bug After Dojo, but it never happend.

• Like 1