Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you share AI generated Concept Warframe Art?

Jexshot

Welcome My Tenno Friends, 

With the dawn of AI advancement, we would like you to share your art that you have created using such tools. Please Share all your Stable Diffusion, MidJourney related Art here. It should be related to, 

Warframe Art that includes:

Weapons, NPC, Concept Art, scenery, warframes, concept frames, etc. 

Note:

You can use postimages.org or other known websites that give direct links of the images. Also this is unofficial post 📯... 😄 

Edited by Jexshot
Meh
  • Like 1

• Jexshot changed the title to Can you share AI generated Concept Warframe Art?

Why is this stuff being posted?

Tennogen I completely get. Folks work hard on that, unpaid and in their spare time. And good 3D art takes more skill than most realise.

Fan Art I get. Disregarding the appropriateness of the Art in question, it still takes some / a lot of talent to make it in the firstplace.

AI Art isn't Art though, it's just "an answer" to a question. You pose the question of "can you make X after I feed you stock photos/pictures of X" to an AI program, and the pictures above are just the answer to that question. Nobody worked on that or put time into it. It's why this was moved from Fan Concepts, because the pictures weren't made by Fans, they're an auto-generated answer to a Fans question to an AI. So why are these being posted?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Why is this stuff being posted?

Tennogen I completely get. Folks work hard on that, unpaid and in their spare time. And good 3D art takes more skill than most realise.

Fan Art I get. Disregarding the appropriateness of the Art in question, it still takes some / a lot of talent to make it in the firstplace.

AI Art isn't Art though, it's just "an answer" to a question. You pose the question of "can you make X after I feed you stock photos/pictures of X" to an AI program, and the pictures above are just the answer to that question. Nobody worked on that or put time into it. It's why this was moved from Fan Concepts, because the pictures weren't made by Fans, they're an auto-generated answer to a Fans question to an AI. So why are these being posted?

Sadly, almost all researchers do copilot programs, ChatGPT, to speed up training, work, and study. Many children are now learning to utilize CHATGPT and AI programming, even at schools and cramp schools. Many believe the new industrial era leaves them behind, but we can't stop the latest technology like WW1. 

5 hours ago, Sporthand said:

Sadly, almost all researchers do copilot programs, ChatGPT, to speed up training, work, and study. Many children are now learning to utilize CHATGPT and AI programming, even at schools and cramp schools. Many believe the new industrial era leaves them behind, but we can't stop the latest technology like WW1. 

Interesting. One of my best friends is a Teacher, whos worked in multiple Schools at this stage. Would you care to elaborate on how ChatGPT is being taught in schools?