Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voruna Augment | 3rd and 4th ability interaction

HoizPrime

I already made a post in the echos of duviri feedback thread but I will post it here aswell so that there is a higher chance DE might see it and the community can give their input aswell.

Hey people just wanted to point something out that I found out when testing the new Voruna augment!

First of all the augment is really nice. You can now stay in your 4th forever which made me finally use it way more and it is a very fun and strong playstyle that i encourage people to try out.
After a lot of testing I came to realize something and that is that her 4 doesn't seem to count as a melee kill which is why it wont trigger health orb drops from her 3 which is a shame because you can't swap to weapons during her 4 so you have to toggle it off.
It feels like an oversight and i hope it is not intentional design and just fell under the radar. Using her 4 makes her 3 completely useless which seems very counterintuitive.
Also another thing I found out is that the 4th can stack multiple stats up to 10x which triggers when you kill an enemy with the direct lunge.
However if the enemy dies to the slash damage proc that the ability inflicts it will not count towards the multiplier which is a very weird design choice since it is part of the ability and most of the time in Steel Path content the enmies won't die to the lunge but to the slash proc.
I hope DE could change those things in the near future to make her perfect.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 3