Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 year Anniversary Emblem Bugged?

WarframePC24

It is now week 3 of the 10 year anniversary "Recall: Ten Zero", and i have completed the 3rd week of quests that come with it. The rewards stated on the website say that at the 3/5 weeks completed, we should get a 10yr emblem as a reward, however i never got one. so i am writing this as z concern to ask whether that means the game is bugged for me, or will the emblem be given at the start of the 4th week?

I have not received as well. I am PC player. RECALL: TEN-ZERO - Completed 3/5 Alerts 10 Year Anniversary Emblem Not received.

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

I haven't heard about anybody getting the emblem.  I think the news article is only saying what the conditions are for earning it, not when it it will be delivered.

Personally I'm not expecting it until sometime after week 5 or Tennocon.

Maybe they are planning the same. Hope for the best. I have raised a ticket on the support let's see what comes from their side.

Edited by V3onix
Correction in words

This is what I have received from the support. Make sure of the highlighted points to be noted.

Hello V3onix,
Thank you for contacting us! The 10-Year Anniversary Emblem and the Kyndryn Gunblade Skin will be sent to eligible players' inboxes after all the alerts conclude. In case you still do not receive the reward, kindly submit a follow-up so we can further look into this.
We hope this information helps.
Kind regards,
Warframe Support Team

• 3 weeks later...