Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boltor incarnon damage issue.

(PSN)blix17

Hello people so this might not be exclusive on ps4 but I don't have verification for the other platforms. So the incarnon for the boltor has been one of my favourite things to use with very impressive damage output especially the telos boltor. Now after running the numbers everything seems to be fine in the incarnon form until you hit around 10 ammunition in the magazine, where the damage falls off a cliff. To nearly 10% of what it should be.  

This is very strange and I've seen people talking about galvanised aptitude having something to do with it but the evidence that I've seen has shown mixed opinions on the cause of this.

The wiki has this note about it under "Known Bugs":

The base damage value of  Galvanized Aptitude gets multiplied by the remaining magazine. For example, with a 160 magazine and the 30 base damage value of non-incarnon form the mod will scale off of 30*160 = 4800 base damage.

I've got the Prime Incarnonocarnonated not the Telos, so I can't vouch for thatone way or another.

6 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

The wiki has this note about it under "Known Bugs":

The base damage value of  Galvanized Aptitude gets multiplied by the remaining magazine. For example, with a 160 magazine and the 30 base damage value of non-incarnon form the mod will scale off of 30*160 = 4800 base damage.

I've got the Prime Incarnonocarnonated not the Telos, so I can't vouch for thatone way or another.

I've seen this but I can still hit millions down to 20 to 10 ammo then it becomes single thousands, which shouldn't even be possible even if there wasn't the "known" bug in play. Stuff if wired lol

3 minutes ago, (PSN)blix17 said:

I've seen this but I can still hit millions down to 20 to 10 ammo then it becomes single thousands, which shouldn't even be possible even if there wasn't the "known" bug in play. Stuff if wired lol

If you ignored the damage popups, does it look like the target very suddenly takes less damage?  Or more like a slow decrease as your mag gets lower?

You might need to take off most mods to tell.