Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.4

[DE]Danielle

7 hours ago, iPathos said:

I'm...not.

You're seriously reading too far into this.

If you're going to go out of your way to post links to bug threads to "remind" DE about bugs they are likely already aware of - you are entirely capable of including a concise message stating that you are indeed reminding them.

Think of it this way, if you took a product back to a store and just swiped through several online reviews without any further context, then proceeded to glare at them, waiting for them to do something. That's roughly equivalent to posting several thread links with zero context.

Not sure I agree with that analogy, but in any case, a lot of frustration and discussions (including this one) could be avoided if DE would set up a proper public bugtracker - which feels very much necessary for a game as old and bloated as WF. The way this is going right now just cannot work.

5 hours ago, Haleks said:

Not sure I agree with that analogy, but in any case, a lot of frustration and discussions (including this one) could be avoided if DE would set up a proper public bugtracker - which feels very much necessary for a game as old and bloated as WF. The way this is going right now just cannot work.

You don't need to tell me this. I have been reporting bugs to them for years now, it's known.

On 2023-08-15 at 1:06 PM, Voltage said:

Have you tried not using a weapon with poor ammo economy or building around that deficiency? That's kind of the point of the ammo changes. You don't have to use Kuva Nukor.

Well seeing I had this weapon before all the ammo nerfs and it worked fine I think I can complain a bit for a re balance or at least a look a certain weapons that got caught in this mess just because they wanted players to stop using the bramma, zarr and ogres. With all the time and money some of these players put into these weapons I don't see why someone can't bring this up. Esp. when you have a sister weapon that does the same thing and never runs out of ammo.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-08-19 at 4:57 AM, iPathos said:

The extra reward pool is a pool. You have a chance to get each of those items.

As per the drop tables:
OLU25XN.png

They told us this when Duviri first released and it has not changed since, apart from the pool widening to include the newer arcanes.

I'm not going to question this, but that is just INSANE.  Completing the level 11+ tiers requires 10+ rounds to complete and there isn't the reward advertised?  Nope.  F. That.

At a minimum the interface needs to be updated to reflect this fact.  That's just crazy.

• Like 1