Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please allow us to remove visual buff effects from Vazarin, Wisp and Protea as it makes it hard to see.

MutoManiac

Dear DE, I do need to keep some visual effects on in the options to see what people are doing, etc., but please somehow find a way to make us turn off buff visual effects. It's just distracting to have Vazarin, Wisp motes or other brightly colored buffs from frames like Protea in your face. This might tie into allowing us to remove buffs entirely like Volt or haste from Wisp at the same time. It's just not enjoyable to have to put up with others visual clutter when weapon and ability fireworks are plenty already. It would make me enjoy playing pubs a lot more, especially when using an invisible frame. Look at the image below and tell me with all seriousness that it looks alright to have this stuff in front of your face as you run around and some like Vazarin sometimes don't even wear off.

Thanks for considering the request.

vazarin-blob-1.jpg

You can adjust your personal effects intensive however you want. You can change energy colour to less intrusive. You can even reeducec the effectss of your teammates. 

You choose not to. Instead you ask to remove something for everyone. Wisp buffs hardly clutter anything even if you ADS.

3 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

You can adjust your personal effects intensive however you want. You can change energy colour to less intrusive. You can even reeducec the effectss of your teammates. 

You choose not to. Instead you ask to remove something for everyone. Wisp buffs hardly clutter anything even if you ADS.

No need to comment, it’s not in discussion. This is my feedback and even with everything turned down, you still get visual pollution. Please don’t tell me that by having a switch for this, that it would affect everyone because it would be an option. Now sit down. Ty

15 minutes ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

No need to comment, it’s not in discussion.

It is a forum. It is meant to discuss. If you do not want discussion feel free to post it on your personal blog or e-mail to DE. If you post it on forums, there will be discussion. 

You may not like it, but that is the reality.

17 minutes ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

This is my feedback and even with everything turned down, you still get visual pollution

You did not mention this in your initial statement. Also looking at thet green/olivish splatter in the center of your screen it seems you did not in fact turn/tune everything down.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zakkhar said:

It is a forum. It is meant to discuss. If you do not want discussion feel free to post it on your personal blog or e-mail to DE. If you post it on forums, there will be discussion. 

You may not like it, but that is the reality.

You did not mention this in your initial statement. Also looking at thet green/olivish splatter in the center of your screen it seems you did not in fact turn/tune everything down.

I did mention it in my first post and if it wasn’t YOU, I might even discuss it. Now bugger off.

5 minutes ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

I did mention it in my first post

Care to quote that part to me? I may need to work on my reading skills.

15 hours ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

I do need to keep some visual effects on in the options to see what people are doing,

Or maybe you need to woork on your tuning skills.

4 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

It doesnt wok like that.

My teammate visual effects are turned off and my visual effects intensity is turned way down. That's why I posted the picture and feedback. If there was a way to do something about it, I wouldn't be asking DE to give us a better option.

And ya, it works that way, if you are always irritating, I do not have to engage with you.

Edited by m_a_r_c_h_

7 minutes ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

My teammate visual effects are turned off and my visual effects intensity is turned way down

How about colors? Are they turned non-obnoxious as well? Cause looking at this screenshot they clearly arent.

PS: There are other options to reduce clutter other than effects intensity slider and teammate effects toggle.

Edited by Zakkhar

3 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

How about colors? Are they turned non-obnoxious as well? Cause looking at this screenshot they clearly arent.

Those are other people's colors, it's not my colors that bother me as I'm actually mindful and usually use black when something I use is as bright as the sun, like Revenant's 4 or Protea's floating mines.

• Like 1

I have a lot of criticism about VFX, UI Flags and 3D Flags but this is more than a complete change of topic.

Protea's Wisp and Shield Satellite motes look like they're trying to scream in my eyes: Look at these 3d markers, look at us, we are activated!!!

I hate the exaggerated size of these 3d markers they are huge are larger than the face/head of most common characters, the terrestrial reservoirs are also huge and are in the line of sight. I know that one of the skills teleports to the reservoir but the automatic opening of the reticle when aiming at the skill fixes this problem so I would reduce the size of these models by 50%, the VFX octagonal texture of satellite shield that overlaps the warframe must be zoomed out than 50%, this would make things more delicate without harming fashion. sentinels and compannions also get huge motes and satellites.

thanks for reading.

Edited by Famecans