Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime companions and non prime but still prime versions

(PSN)DrReanimator

I had this idea for a while like how we have some prime sentinels and venari prime how about prime hounds those sister mechanical dogs and prime moas and on that note like how we got moas can we have those flying drones as a pet (can't remember the name right now)

And to help the living pets how about we can get prime versions of them but not called primes with this could come with more customization with all pets you have to craft

Maybe even have new ways to gain these prime companions than just relics especially for kavats kubrows predisites and vulpaphylas

Edited by (PSN)DrReanimator

The only companions that have and will have prime versions are the sentinels according to DE (venari prime is an ability, it does not count), This is not something that only crossed your mind, ppl have already made a some posts in the past on the same subject and I don't remember correctly in what tennocon DE anwer but the answer was ''no''.

I am not saying that they will not do it in the future, only that the answer was negative several times.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, (PSN)DrReanimator said:

It's sad that can't be put on other pets

When I tried discussing “prime” animals, I referred to the concept of their ancestors. Like for Kubrow there is basically like a large wolf version. Maybe has 6 eyes since one of the animals in Orb Vallis did.

I tried suggesting that in order to create one you need the dna of all 5 different Kubrows in order to get a sort of lock on the dominant/common/original genes. I also pictured maybe there’s an ancient Kubrow nest where the last ones live on earth and Vay Hek tries to capture them and their eggs in order to create his own army. Maybe a combination of both. 

Now that DE finally created the popular wolf frame concept, they also created not one but 4 different wolves. Sure they’re only the heads of the 4 wolves, but they’re still there. Which means DE could easily create them as separated companions. The heads actually look exactly as I pictured the ancient Kubrow/wolf. 

Would be DE’s way to give them the power up they deserve. Ones that can survive and deal damage against high level enemies. Maybe they can do something similar with the Kavats but I’m not sure what they would look like. Others have suggested more prehistoric felines. 

• Like 1