Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My time has come

I’ve been playing in Warframe for a very long time, but I can’t play it anymore. I have a Nintendo switch and I am a bit too poor to buy anything else so nobody wants to play with a switch player because apparently there’s lag lag that I can’t help, but is detrimental to playing with others it’s hard to play alone, and you know, lonely, so I think I’m done it hurts but I’m going to miss this community. 

Is there lag?  I play on PS5 and none of my experiences have led me to believe that any platform is a problem to play with.  And if there is lag, it could just as likely be your router, your wireless connection, or your internet provider.  Lots of possible problems that might have other solutions.

Regardless, if I understand correctly, your lag shouldn't affect anyone else as long as you're not the host.  I also believe that in the background, Warframe does some optimizing so that when you are auto-matched into groups, it tries to choose a host that will make everyone lag the least.  So if you do have lag, it would probably not choose you as the host very often.

I get the impression that you might just not be using auto-matchmaking when you play.  Give it a try, I think you'll have a good experience.