Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We All Lift Together Fan Medley | TennoCon 2023

[DE]CoreyOnline

Tenno! Did you catch the fan cover medley for We All Lift Together that debuted during the TennoCon 2023 Sounds of the System Panel? In case you missed it, or want to have another listen, here it is:

It's been five years since the Tenno first touched down in Fortuna and heard the anthemic words "We All Lift Together." Since then, the song and saying has become something of a rallying cry for Tenno around the world! 

Thank you to all who submitted covers for this collaboration project! We fit in as many as we possibly could, with over 50 performers from 14 countries packed into one song. Ours is a truly global community, Tenno! 

Here are just a few of the cover versions that the performers have shared publicly. If you submitted a cover to us privately but would like your full version to be seen by more Tenno, please feel free to post it public and share it! We will include verified public links here and in the YouTube video description.

HiTop.B

Spauy / Fjorin Music

LadyTheLaddy

Nugrevan Music

ShinobiFuFu (Japanese Version)

Nick Brisk

SCN Studio

GameCore

Khierarcher / Shy Singer

Althea Udaku & MikeMezz

Prince

Full Credits (In Order Of Appearance):

FoilFencer123, Hitop.B, Spauy Khiarcher, FearlessFalcon, Player_B_N38, LAD.Y, VOKaelliFishiesplease20, FishStarPrime, CyberScytheW, Ninjafreak27, Paburoxx, Shradnown, TenkaiTheMixeor, Vowoftruth, BillNyeDaHeavyWeaponsGuy, AlyxisPrime, Prince, Azdah, Althea, MikeMezz, Royalprat, ApprenticeNerd, Faeii, SCN Studio, CoyoteCupp, Nugrevan, Sherly Mebane, Pyrah, LoudThunder34, RustyPhoenix545, CC Deus-Blackheart, DisasterChild, José Leandro Ferrarezi de Campos, Laurelwisp, ZLFerrarezi, Nick Briski, SGI_Imalas, Guts440, Natsu, xGRENx, Verdugo, Kitkat, Zovastria, Sataera, 9bara, merexgladiator, pacia, spikeestocking, GlieseB, Editing by [DE]CoreyOnline (Corey Van Den Hoogenband)

• Like 11

I'M SO HAPPY I made it into the medley with my SAXOPHONE COVER!!! I had so much fun making it. Everyone did such a great job! ❤️

Thanks to the DE team for creating the medley! I hope we can work on such a project together again when it's time for the next TennoCon.

• Like 3