Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, Please Add Augment Mod Slots

(XBOX)ZiostShadow

So there’s no denying that many of the Warframe ability augment mods were added as a “fix” for abilities that were overall lacking to some degree. Many abilities just feel incomplete without an augment.

My suggestion is to add an augment mod slot for each ability and take away the augment mod drain. There are plenty of Warframes that do not need an augment. Why are the Warframes that essentially do need an augment penalized mod capability? 

Take Ash’s Teleport ability, for instance. The ability teleports Ash to a targeted enemy and opens the enemy up to finishers. The Fatal Teleport augment mod was added because the ability just seems so incomplete without it. Another example that everyone knows of is Excalibur’s Chromatic Blade augment. The ability just doesn’t perform very well without it. I’d be curious to know who isn’t using this augment with Excalibur. There are numerous examples of abilities that just don’t work very well without an accompanying augment mod. 

I don’t see a downside to implementing this into the game. The market for augments would not suffer, as there would still be a demand for them. In fact, the demand would arguably be higher if this were implemented. It would, of course, buff some Warframes to a degree, but I can’t think of anything that would be game-breaking..

As far as Helminth abilities go, it could be just like it is now where the augment mod is available to whichever frame the ability is infused on.

This would be a great QoL improvement for a lot of Warframes. Please make this happen, DE.

EDIT: I meant to post this under Warframes Feedback.. oops.

Edited by (XBOX)ZiostShadow
Posted on wrong sub-forum.
  • Like 3