The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamer Artist Joining The Tenno Ranks!

Quovander

Hello everyone!

John here, a.k.a MrPrecision. I'm a game artist as well as a returning player and a "Recent Founder", coming back during update 10.0 when Nekros was introduced so technically this introduction is late. Unfortunately, I don't get much time to play since my schedule is often filled with work and other personal project. With that said, I play the game casualy. However, I've grown to like the game a lot so I have no problems purchasing contents from the market.

Suffice to say, the changes are tremendous improvements and now I'm hooked! Big thanks to Digital Extremes for providing the gaming industry with a unique IP with fast-paced gameplay and inspirational art direction.

I've also decided to fire up my old Youtube account to post some Warframe videos! There are a couple in there already but more will be coming soon™. I've got big plans for this channel so stay tuned. There is a section called "John plays Warframe" and it will include Vlogs, commentaries and fanart videos! (I even put a cheesy art teaser at the end of Vlog 1, so yeah lol).

Now then, I guess it's off to space to do some space ninja stuff! Feel free to add me here, in-game, or subscribe to my YT channel *wink* *wink* 

Stay sexy, Tenno ;)

- MrP out -

Damn. I subscribe not even half way through your intro video. You're a funny dude! Checkin' out your Vlog at the moment! Welcome (back) to Warframe, buddy! ^^

Hey hey! Nice to meet ya and thanks for both the welcome and subscription! We should do some missions sometime, hit me up in-game!

I'll add ya as a friend in-game! Haha, but I live on the other side of the planet from ya, sadly. I'm from a South East Asian country, and I believe our GMT's are preeeeeetty far apart (To say nothing about my S#&$ty allowance for gaming)!

Quite a shame, cause you've got one awesome-looking and tricked out Rhino! I'll be checking your v-logs just to see any awesome new design and set-ups!

Edited by Calayne

Welcome to warframe! <.<

LOL thanks, Llyssa. Sry if it seems like I've been lone-wolfing it recently but I'll be doing some stuff with you guys soon™

Hi there, welcome to the forums! Might I suggest looking at this thread?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/132495-tenno-on-youtube/

It's a thread I made for all warframe players with a YouTube channel, and a means for all YouTueb creators to discuss ideas and collabs (possibly).

Awesome! Thanks for the link, I shall post there now! :D