Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vasto Incarnon implementation (could be muuuuuuuuuuuch better)

TylskiyPryanik

Digital Extremes, please make some chages in this weapon, for me and all revolver enjoyers. When i saw Vasto Incarnon Genesis in weekly Duviri rotation i immediately choose it because... because i can. Some time later, I wanted to watch a video of how it works, and then I get very excited, because it's fan fire! I god damn love fanning revolvers, especially in pve. I immediately bought Vasto Prime and go grind resources and circuit. When i was done, i got disapointed. It's just not fun for fan fire revolver. It sounds like a pneumatic weapon, and not the most powerful one. And the worst, it's charges with headshots for about ten second, for one and a half seconds of continuous fire. May be it's balanced, incarnon form deals a lot of damage, but, as i said, it's not fun enough, even for fan fire revolver. My suggestion is make weapon charge not from headshots, but hipfire kills (idea of hipfire shooting is already in icarnon form by the way). And also change shooting sound from toyish to loud and strong revolver sound. Actually, i would be insanely happy only from sound change, but incarnon charge change still my wet dream. 

• 2 weeks later...