Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Cries In Pain.

TrueSone

Well, I personally actually think we'll see adjustments to frames that need it sooner than it happened last time. Remember all the biggest stuff they had planned is more or less done. The new damage system is out, the frames are all released, the tilesets are good and varied, and the PS4 stuff's taken care of. I think well see the tweaks more rapidly :)

Thems some wishful thinkings.

Here's to that. I do feel that right now, tweaks to Damage 2.0 and Warframe tweaks should go hand in hand as they go forward, and I hope that's the route they take. We don't really need a massive overhaul of Warframes, they can start slow, and work from there based on feedback. I'd be very happy with that.

I'll say this much; DE DOES respond to feedback. I came from Tanks, and over there they go based solely off what they thin. player opinion means little. The community here, the way the developers listen to their players, the sheer amount of content they push on a regular basis, and the nearly daily hotfixes for even minor issues show they really do care about their players. They actually give a damn :D

I agree though, slow changes. Nothing too hasty. All the frames are alright, just some need tweaking.

Thems some wishful thinkings.

I refuse to see the glass as half empty. DE's really REALLY impressed me with the amount of feedback from the community compared to other developers. I hope it continues and that they never get "too big".

Desecrate = need to cost less energy.

Terrify = NO target limit.

Summons = need to be smarter and less stupid (that is all i hope).

Smarter AND less stupid??! Are you insane? That's like... making them four times as smart or a quarter as stupid! You'll blow the manifold going that extreme!

...Admittedly having dead things that play like actual players would be hilarious.

Well shadows was kind of good before this update. Now they barely do anything (I think it's a bug). Desecrate... Well it use to kind of work good if you got the timing right, then the fixed it to work right after death, but now it is fifty/50. You may actually have to use it multiple times before getting even ammo. Soul punch? Good power but, too damn weak.

Terrify. I love this power in defense, and other times when things get too congested. It would be great if it affected more.

As I've always said to others. Once AI is made better, Nekros 4th will rock. But right now it's just 9 molts to me. When befor they at least did something. The corpus ones work ok sometimes but not the other factions.

Well shadows was kind of good before this update. Now they barely do anything (I think it's a bug). Desecrate... Well it use to kind of work good if you got the timing right, then the fixed it to work right after death, but now it is fifty/50. You may actually have to use it multiple times before getting even ammo. Soul punch? Good power but, too damn weak.

Terrify. I love this power in defense, and other times when things get too congested. It would be great if it affected more.

As I've always said to others. Once AI is made better, Nekros 4th will rock. But right now it's just 9 molts to me. When befor they at least did something. The corpus ones work ok sometimes but not the other factions.

Soul Punch was also heavily nerfed in U11. The initial projectile is now impact damage, and the second projectile causes magnet (why magnet?) damage. Before the patch, if you were to fire Soul Punch from an elevated position, the second projectile would hit the ground and cause AOE damage and ragdoll enemies caught in the explosion, whether it killed them or not. Now only the first projectile will ragdoll the target, and the second projectile only causes a small amount of damage (even less depending on the faction you're up against,) and does not even stagger enemies, much less ragdoll them as before.

That ragdoll effect caused by the secondary projectile made Soul Punch useful even up into higher levels. A Nekros with good energy efficiency could spam Soul Punch and help keep enemies off a defense pod and even lock down a choke point if in a bind. Now this is not the case.

There is even what seems to be a bug now where the secondary magnet damage will cause shield damage to pods. Go try it out on say Xini. As you cast Soul Punch, you'll see around 175 in blue numbers pop off of the pod.

Summons are ok, they are like zombies, you have to be smart and predict where yo will get the next wave of enemies and summon the zombies in the right place to make them fight

im liking the frame as it is, potatoed it will be even better

i want to note it heals better desecrating with the spawn of tons of health balls than trinity with well of life, plz improve trinity, nekros is ok

Edited by Psicomax

Summons are ok, they are like zombies, you have to be smart and predict where yo will get the next wave of enemies and summon the zombies in the right place to make them fight

im liking the frame as it is, potatoed it will be even better

i want to note it heals better desecrating with the spawn of tons of health balls than trinity with well of life, plz improve trinity, nekros is ok

I'm glad you enjoy him and all, but I've got about 4 forma and a potato in my Nekros, there really isn't a point where he magically gets better, only marginally so.

I'm not going to go over every reason why Shadow AI is bunk as it is, but a big one is lack of control. If the AI was inclined to stick together and patrol within a certain area around where you spawned them, then your example would work, tho only in defense missions and nothing else. But they're not even inclined to stay in the same room, much less anywhere near the enemy. It's common to see shadows run away and hide behind cover for almost half of the abilities' duration before firing off a shot straight into a wall.

The health orb spawns from Desecrate does not come anywhere within spitting distance of Trinity's ability to make you and your entire team invincible.

Edited by Charismo

The health orb spawns from Desecrate does not come anywhere within spitting distance of Trinity's ability to make you and your entire team invincible.

i was talking about Wol, blessing is fine but i want trinity to be able to heal ppl without having to target a enemy that dies in a fraction of a second