Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Request/Suggestion - A Dax Inspired Excalibur Helmet Suited for Use With Umbra

Bricks

We have a decent amount of Excalibur skins and alternate helmets, but I think it could be quite nice to have a standalone alternate helmet that is intended to look like a hybrid between the classic, leathery, techno-organic looks of Warframe's default skins and the shape/designs of a Dax soldier's helmet. 

For styling, perhaps it could be similar to the shape and size of the Hawk Bishamo Helmet (as seen with Umbra's son Isaah and Operator/Drifter outfit), but with the addition of a horn protruding from the helmet and covered in a Warframe's Technocyte flesh except for accent channel metallic detailing. 

All of this could hopefully still keep it within the guidelines of what's allowed for Warframe alternate helmets while still having it be particularly suited for Excalibur Umbra. Similar instances of standalone alternate helmets with metallic accent channels have been allowed in before, such as the 
Taurus and Ferosh Oberon Helmets.

Umbra and his Son by Lucus Hug for reference:
lucas-hug-umbradax1.jpg?1562685931

Thank you for your time and consideration!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2023-12-02 at 5:25 PM, WatayoshiPrime said:

This is a pretty nice idea, however the face part wouldnt fit onto umbra as umbra doesnt have an actual human head because lore, but this would be pretty good for umbra

Oh, perhaps I didn't make it entirely clear, but I wasn't really suggesting the humanized mouth area be on the helmet. Just kind of imagine the mouth area (perhaps even most of the helmet) being covered in classic Warframe style technocyte skin, with bits of metallic accent bits. So, kind of an Excalibur helmet (made specifically with Umbra's style in mind) that has a general shaping that evokes the Dax look, but is clearly still a Warframe helmet.