Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan dojo room changes

MrMik3y

Okay, I know some won't care about this. BUT. I think after all this time and so many new clan dojo rooms added, I really think it would be nice to have a dojo room change option. Like going into the rooms console and you can have the option to change the room to another room that is within that exact room range.being there are only a select handful of default room sizes with different looking map shapes, being able to change lets say a garden to one of the newer rooms would be really nice, especially for clans (like my own) that are absolutely massive and would actually now unfortunately be impossible to move things around. Obviously don't make it possible to change a hall into a obstacle course room as their default sizes are different, but from one hall to a grand hall would be nice. The downfall to this would be any decorations going away but tbh that's worth a sacrifice to get a new amazing room near a main hall. Again I know some people would come in and just be like "just built teleporters" or some nonsense, but being cross plat clans are coming and everyone is going to be together soon enough, it would be nice to get the change to move uodate slme rooms. 

Yes my dojo was made years ago when you had to have all the clan halls, and now it needs a total remake to but all the new (by our dojo standards) closer to spawn, but I'm hesitant because some of the rooms that need moving are fully decorated by people that have long moved on it would be nice to have something like the dojo design sites in game were I can move rooms around and click submit and it just auto moves and deletes what's needed, and I'd even be happy if this locked out the dojo for 2 or 3 days to do

an Alt option I'd be happy with is a way to save a room's decorations so that when I rebuild I can load from a file or something this option also opens up something new room design sharing for people that don't have the artistic touch