Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupet jackal map bug

Hrea

image.png?ex=651d2354&is=651bd1d4&hm=ad5

the jackal does not go down, and even if i kill him, nothing happens, it just doesnt die. i think the trigger is on the floor, but because he is literally flying, it doesnt matter how many times i try to kill him, it just does nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

Just encountered the same bug in my own run, lost like 2 hours of progress. The fact that this was reported as early as the start of September and there is still no reaction from the devs is honestly a bit disappointing, since this literally breaks the game.

2 hours ago, Flipper107 said:

Just encountered the same bug in my own run, lost like 2 hours of progress. The fact that this was reported as early as the start of September and there is still no reaction from the devs is honestly a bit disappointing, since this literally breaks the game.

It may be hard to replicate and it is certainly uncommon since the forum isn't flooded with people reporting it or making threads massive. Maybe it is just some misplaced bound limits for the Jackal, maybe not. It definitely sucks it is happening to people and hopefully it gets fixed sooner than later.

2 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

It may be hard to replicate and it is certainly uncommon since the forum isn't flooded with people reporting it or making threads massive. Maybe it is just some misplaced bound limits for the Jackal, maybe not. It definitely sucks it is happening to people and hopefully it gets fixed sooner than later.

Yeah, I definitely get that it is not a priority. I'm not blaming the devs for that, I admit I phrased that poorly.

It's just a bit annoying when you do get the bug. But yeah, I imagine there's either some issue with misplaced AI bounds or some issue with a geometry interaction that causes the Jackal to be pushed to the top of objects. I referenced some other occurrences of this bug in my own post on it and there are at least a few more. Some don't even have it getting stuck on specific geometry, just floating and unable to be finished because of it. They could be unrelated bugs but either way, the requirement of standing directly in/underneath the Jackal is causing problems finishing it. Maybe just allowing it to be finished in mid air would fix the bug while not having to do an in depth investigation into why it's doing what it's doing as of yet.