The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Lavos without use status weapons (Cedo, Epitaph, Kuva Nukor and another)...

Count-Dracula

Hello! I like to use Lavos... But I wonder if anyone knows how to play with skills on enemies (only elements) without using status weapons (Cedo, Epitaph, Kuva Nukor...). I remember that I saw a video 1 year or so ago... like... but now I can't find it anymore... I saw that someone managed to mix elements on Lavos (such as corrosive, toxic, heat, viral. .. and more) and threw ability at enemies with lvl over 150 and they all disappeared without using status weapons... So my request is to tell me which elements to use each skill of Lavos and throw at enemies and to disappear, thank you!

archon continuity is amazing for Lavos. Yo can get 3 elements in 1 cast. Additionally with large groups of enemies you can spam swift bite and his 3rd to prime and get all cool downs down. After that you can use something like gas 4 plus sickening pulse to evaporate enemies.

Why would you limit yourself though, not using status weapons? It's like not using a melee with atlas.

• Like 3

archon continuity is amazing for Lavos. Yo can get 3 elements in 1 cast. Additionally with large groups of enemies you can spam swift bite and his 3rd to prime and get all cool downs down. After that you can use something like gas 4 plus sickening pulse to evaporate enemies.

Why would you limit yourself though, not using status weapons? It's like not using a melee with atlas.

I know that Cedo helps them deal a lot of damage, and that it helps them make enemies disappear in less than 1 second... with Cedo. And I like that. I just want to see how he does with Cedo... what I mean is let's learn something from him without Cedo... I saw somewhere in the video that someone managed to make the enemies disappear in less than 1-2 seconds only using skills without cedo... and I forgot how to do it...that was 1 and something year ago :))

Edited by Count-Dracula

I play him as a high range, high strength weapon platform that uses his #4 to wipe maps when needed. No real need to prep enemies with other statuses besides what my Panzer does currently. The high range on his 3 counters the lower efficiency in a high strength/high range build, so you can still cast his #4 every 15 seconds or so. Which is a free map wipe in Steel Path each 15 seconds. I've replaced his Vial Rush with Roar+Augment, which allows me to apply puncture on a large amount of mobs each 10 seconds (atleast), which improves crit on weapons, lowers mob damage by a significant amount and knocks them on their ass aswell thanks to the augment. You wont be using skills alot is missions like exterminate, but that goes for most frames and also applies to neutral or positive efficiency Lavos builds, since there is simply nothing around to reduce your CD on reliably. In endless missions on the otherhand you will wipe the floor constantly while being near immortal.

3x Umbra, Primed Vigor, Overextended, Blind Rage, Stretch, Roar Augment, Combat Discipline (to always trigger arcane avenger and grace) and Primed Sure Footed (can be replaced). 5x Red strength shards (tau if you have, I dont have enough yet). Gas active on his skills. Weapons of choice Torid and Furis incarnon and a Zaw hammer with contagion (since it is what I have a good riven for).