Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech Rework

_SYNTHDEMON_

I've been wondering this for some time now... Time to SPEAK UP for us!

Warframes are so free in their movement... Yet when We all got hyped up for Necramechs and entered the necramech finally, but it felt like controlling a BRICK

And that's to speak softly from it, because whenever you start dashing with it. You can barely move anywhere.

Tbh this almost took me away from warframe for a bit to test out Armored Core VI, because the movement is way better with their robots... Sooooo

Time to sceadule some rework for your necramechies. Because you'll lose plenty of people to keep playing those beautiful mechies with potential...

Then again would be great to have more additional weapons for the necramech, as well as a Necramech Workshop where we can customize and craft our ownmade necramechs like we do with zaws and kitguns

so we really can get a bigger diversity of speed/strength/armor

Have something additional to grind for again, because we'll need resources to craft the parts.

Make more differentiation in the parts rarity as well.

Like we have with the gun parts for the railjack for example.

Maybe the parts from railjack, maybe those could be the scrap resources we need to break them down and use the parts to create new parts for new necramech types..

That way you get people back into playing more Railjack, because it will have a PURPOSE. Which is important! 🤘👹❤️‍🔥

Please consider it, because the potential is there, but we really need some additionals

Give me some oppinions and additional idea's peeps! What do YOU think?

Edited by _SYNTHDEMON_
extra additional idea's on this topic