Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Player Experience (Excavation)

JSPChaos

Greetings, Programs! 

I don't post much, but when I searched the forums I didn't see anything about this so I thought I would just to see if perhaps this is just me. 

Earlier today I was running a Lith Fissure Excavation mission solo.  It took me 20 minutes to clear 2 relics. This wasn't because I had to sit and wait to collect reactant.  This was because the game literally made me sit and wait for 13 and a half minutes to spawn a single power cell.  I was very frustrated and left the mission solely because I didn't want to have to sit and wait for another 20 minutes just to get a single power cell.  I've experienced this issue before when running excavation solo, but more specifically a void fissure excavation.  For whatever reason, the spawns ignore the power cells units. 

I have never experienced this kind of issue when playing as a duo or on a team; it's literally only been when playing solo.

Thank you for your time!

• Like 6

experienced the same, solo excav has a pretty low spawnrate,

I can imagine, there's a spawn limit in solo to make it manageable, but because the fissures force spawn mobs (that don't have those power cells) it's going to get even worse 

Edited by Mainabi

2 hours ago, JSPChaos said:

Earlier today I was running a Lith Fissure Excavation mission solo.

This probably a code that suppossed to work on group/public Fissure Excavation. In group/public the mission can be finished  while some player hadn't collect the 10 reactant. The fact that fissure spawn only near random player made it worse. So they slow the the power cells units spawn.

Less players does mean less enemy spawn. As for why the spawns are so low, there are chance an enemy got left behind and de-aggro'd, or stuck somewhere within player's max range of that game logic allow it to exist but not in visible range, no new enemy group will spawn until that couple guys are cleared out. Or have to go a few tilesets far away enough and wait for it to despawn which takes like god knows minutes when changing from Excavator A to B like 3-4 tilesets away and wait for the everyone to respawn in, then hope a carrier come by, or possible stuck somewhere again. 💀

In other hand if you do excavation fissure in group everyone adds power cells too fast and two digs complete too fast so everyone doesn't have enough reactant. 

I wish they'd make it so that even if 200 cryotic was collected round wouldn't end unless everyone has 10 reactant.

Also they should fix power cell spawns on solo.