The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Collectors "corpus Void Key"

Rowbut

Really? I got 1 left as well...

Yes i did.

Are you serious that you got a offer of 250 plat? 0.0

I asked if he was serious and he said yes Even after i told him it's not useable.

Selling scam. 

Got a serious offer of 4m Plat.

Got 2.

Thanks for the useful comment.

I'm not scamming anyone that should be obvious.

I said "Collectors" item.

Usually those things are nothing but Items people have JUST for the sake of having them.

You can't use them.

They're no longer available.

They're just a Collectors item.

I've got a better idea; reporting you for trying to scam people. "Collector's item" what a joke... 

In all seriousness.

flying-lawnmower.gif

We'll never get them again most likely.

So if you see no value to them, it doesn't mean someone else won't. Your attitude is a joke.

The item literally does nothing. There is nothing to be gained, and claiming it's a collector's item when it's just a remnant of an event is a joke. If you took part in the event I can see how you might be able to appreciate it being there, but it's simply unethical to claim "Collector's item" and sell it to people who came after the event.

It's a trash item that wasn't cleaned up after an event. You can't even SHOW anybody that you have it. There is no point in having it. If you guys want to pay Platinum for uncleaned beta garbage that's your business but don't claim it's some kind of holy grail to be claimed and treasured by all.

Anybody that puts high value on something like this is being mislead into it being more valuable than it is. If it was a badge or something, sure. But an icon in your inventory? Please. 

And I'm glad some of you can find value in garbage. Oh and for anybody that's curious. The item is a key. When you use the key it exits your inventory, breaks your UI and says "The Operation is complete. This Void Key can no longer be used" and requires a relog. 

Yeah, that's what this key does.

Edited by DavidSPD

The item literally does nothing. There is nothing to be gained, and claiming it's a collector's item when it's just a remnant of an event is a joke. If you took part in the event I can see how you might be able to appreciate it being there, but it's simply unethical to claim "Collector's item" and sell it to people who came after the event.

It's a trash item that wasn't cleaned up after an event. You can't even SHOW anybody that you have it. There is no point in having it. If you guys want to pay Platinum for uncleaned beta garbage that's your business but don't claim it's some kind of holy grail to be claimed and treasured by all.

Anybody that puts high value on something like this is being mislead into it being more valuable than it is. If it was a badge or something, sure. But an icon in your inventory? Please. 

And I'm glad some of you can find value in garbage.

>Your Attitude is a joke

Also dood chill out, why flip your lid over something like this?

There's no reason for it and it does nothing.

Now unless you're gonna bid or buy or say something constructive I'd like to kindly ask you to leave the post.

Thank you.