The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Gross Income Profile Stat Reset

Voltage

Since Update 34: Abyss of Dagath, my Gross Income stat seemed to have reset itself. I confirmed via support that this was only visual, and I'm writing this topic today as we got cross-platform clans and friends lists. This milestone of cross-play has enabled cross-platform profile screens to work correctly, and I'm guessing something on the backend may have triggered this issue. I seem to be only person in my circles with this issue, and wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem themselves.

2bo2cMD.jpg

Support told me that "This kind of issue is usually fixed by itself as time passes by or when an update or hotfix is deployed." I am not really convinced this will fix itself randomly one day to be quite honest. 

Part of my endgame enjoyment in Warframe is profile stats and account achievements, and losing 8 years of a stat due to a bug is a bit unfortunate. I (quite a few other players I know) did inflate their profile Gross Income when Ignis Wraith was added to all dojos, but it seemed to have been reverted back to my previous Gross Income shortly after that incident. I have talked to the other players who had their stat rolled back previously, and none of them experienced a full reset like I did. 

Edited by Voltage