Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Compensation

(XBOX)Deathblade23456

In some cases if the rewards are logged in the server (a key aspect) and the server detects that you didn't get the reward, you will receive a message from ordis containing the missing reward.

Example:
wuHqu6y.jpeg

This doesn't always happen btw and i doubt DE will change anything regarding the inclusing of random missfortune with some squads that dc / host migrate / crash

• Like 4

2 hours ago, KIREEK said:

In some cases if the rewards are logged in the server (a key aspect) and the server detects that you didn't get the reward, you will receive a message from ordis containing the missing reward.

Example:
wuHqu6y.jpeg

This doesn't always happen btw and i doubt DE will change anything regarding the inclusing of random missfortune with some squads that dc / host migrate / crash

This is only with relic rewards and you only get reward from your own relic regardless which one of you actually chose.

So if someone else relic gave rare part and you chose it and something goes wrong you won't get to keep.

Edited by (PSN)IdoThea

• 1 month later...

Just got off a 1 hour Axi Void Fissure Survival mission and my account failed to update several times and I lost so much stuff. Hoping this either gets patched or to somehow get my stuff back by posting. Here is a video I posted a few minutes ago for my case of everything I kept and lost.