Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 34.0.5 broke Ulfrun's Descent synergy with Shroud of Dynar (leaping now completely removes invisibility)

Clookie

Prior to the latest hotfix (34.0.5), Voruna's attacks with Ulfrun's Descent active, only temporarily broke Shroud of Dynar's invisibility before putting her back into her invisible state without triggering the melee buffs. Now, leaping onto a target will cause the invisibility to break and trigger the Shroud of Dynar's melee buff with Voruna still in her Ulfrun's descent, forcing her to cast her invisibility every time she'd leap onto a new target to take advantage of the ability synergy with her 4th.

Behavior prior to the hotfix:

Spoiler

Behavior after the hotfix:

Spoiler

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Clookie said:

Prior to the latest hotfix (34.0.5), Voruna's attacks with Ulfrun's Descent active, only temporarily broke Shroud of Dynar's invisibility before putting her back into her invisible state without triggering the melee buffs. Now, leaping onto a target will cause the invisibility to break and trigger the Shroud of Dynar's melee buff with Voruna still in her Ulfrun's descent, forcing her to cast her invisibility every time she'd leap onto a new target to take advantage of the ability synergy with her 4th.

Behavior prior to the hotfix:

Hide contents

Behavior after the hotfix:

Hide contents

You must have a lot of strength to get to even a 3k proc, mine barely scratch that with her 2 used to proc viral, corrosive and heat...

• Like 1

For voruna ability number 4, stealth is canceled and you cannot receive additional effects. This seems to be a bug

There is a bug where the stacking of ability number 4 is also removed.For voruna ability number 4, stealth is canceled and you cannot receive additional effects. This seems to be a bug

Edited by wnsghek444

She also seems to be doing a lot less damage post-Abyss of Dagath. Before the update I distinctly remember her being able to do literally millions of damage with her 4 fully stacked up, even against armored targets during Archon Hunts. Now I struggle to even approach 500k damage, even after fully stacking up her 4 + investing a lot into power strength. I heard rumors of this being a bug, but Pablo apparently said everything is working as intended. I hope this isn't another classic DE stealth-nerf. 

1 час назад, Do-Mo сказал:

She also seems to be doing a lot less damage post-Abyss of Dagath. Before the update I distinctly remember her being able to do literally millions of damage with her 4 fully stacked up, even against armored targets during Archon Hunts. Now I struggle to even approach 500k damage, even after fully stacking up her 4 + investing a lot into power strength. I heard rumors of this being a bug, but Pablo apparently said everything is working as intended. I hope this isn't another classic DE stealth-nerf. 

I completely agree with this. I noticed it too.

Hello,

I also noticed the same bugs (as it is not part of releases notes):
1/ stealth is lost while using 4
2/ there is no more damages stack on the 4

While starting solo mission or when every players do quit the game, I recover the damages stack.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PSN)MaGanicGo said:

@DE fix when?????? She is unusable at current and I miss playing her. 

The bug has been added to the known issues thread:

This means that unless the fix requires code alteration, the devs should roll out a hotfix during the course of next week. :community: