Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Caliban in 2023

Waeleto

On 2023-11-02 at 4:53 PM, --Leyenda-yight6 said:

Caliban just needs some tweaking and reworking of his 1.
I thought Caliban would appear at some point in the new war, something we would face at the end of the adventure.

Oooh that would be awesome... To have Caliban as an enemy or maybe a friend, that shows up out of no where... But oh well... as it is now... he is just "That one frame that is super annoying to farm, and everyone disliking him anyway" WHich is kind of unfair to the Caliban

1 hour ago, Malikili said:

That's true, only in pubs never solo

Ahh, ok. Yep, from my experience, Warframe only has these problems when a pub player's connection isn't the best...or mine. I'm not even sure if I've ever experienced a bug in solo. Not saying it never happened, but I am saying it is so rare that I honestly cannot remember the last time. I think this is why DE always has a harder time with certain bugs. 

• Like 1

Caliban overall is fine, other Frames may beat him in sheer raw strength etc but he is a nice Crowd Control support Warframe. As is the case with this community people start memeing while not knowing what they're talking about. If you're playing him you will need to think about how your melee and weapons synergize with him. Razor Gyre is the only bad ability in his kit so I subsumed Eclipse on there. Some small changes to increase the enemy cap on Sentient Wrath would be welcome.

Other than that Lethal Progeny should probably just summon all three summons in one casting instance. I guess there is some ability/energy management summoning one every 30 secs but it's not a layer of gameplay that's strategic on adds any benefits if you use the ability in that manner. In terms of a rework Lethal Progeny should have have one or two other Sentient types you can summon which confer some different effects to Caliban/allies, ability would be tap to cycle and hold to summon. Conculysts for shields/crowd control, Ortholysts which can act as stationary gunners and maybe Symblist as a heavy mixed offensive type. 

• Like 1