Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Familial Debt Bonds need to actually exist...

DJ_Zephyr

Been stuck at Cove with Solaris U for who-knows-how-long now.  Have everything I need to reach Old Mate, except one thing: Familial Debt Bonds.

In between runs of Infested Salvage (I'm most of the way to Nidus), I check Ticker's debt-bonds, and run lvl 5 bounties for Eudico.  Been this way for a while.  I have ONE familial debt-bond.  ONE.

The level 5 bounties throw heaps of endo and credits... which I can earn elsewhere.  Ticker seems to have every type of bond EXCEPT familial.  There is, to my knowledge, ONE PLACE to earn the specific bonds I actually need, and ONCE PLACE to buy them... AND NEITHER WILL COUGH UP THE GOODS.

If you're going to require them for me to rank up with Sol-U, you need to actually make them available, DE.  Please just consider re-arranging those lvl 5 bounty reward tables, and maybe Ticker's bond availability...

Edited by DJ_Zephyr
Grammar and details
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, DJ_Zephyr said:

Ticker seems to have every type of bond EXCEPT familial.

In case you don't know, they do show up, they're just really, really, really, really rare.

I think DE tried to address this a long time ago:

Hotfix 24.0.7 (2018-11-15)

Ticker Changes

Since the initial release of Fortuna, the acquisition of Debt-Bonds has proven to require further changes in order to bring balance between the procurement methods. As it is known, you can obtain Debt-Bonds by purchasing Ticker’s Case# or from Bounty rewards. Ticker’s inventory not only took quite some time to refresh, but the inventory itself did not offer a diverse source at any given time. Considering the cost at which Debt-Bonds are required to Rank up in Solaris United, we have made the following changes to bring a more balanced rotation for Ticker:

• There will now always be 3 Common, 1 Uncommon, and 1 Rare Case# available at any given time.

But for instance, right now at Ticker, I'm seeing 6 different Training / Shelter offerings and nothing else.  I'm nearly certain those are both common, and at minimum there should always be 3 different bonds available.

Either the fix was reverted accidentally, or  intentionally without documentation.  Or common, uncommon, and rare don't mean what I think they should, perhaps relating to resource cost instead.  That doesn't seem very plausible considering the stated goal of the change, but I can't rule it out completely.  Or maybe the higher tier mods are there, but I can't see them due to not having the resources.  Again, seems unlikely, as it doesn't match the behavior of similar shop items that would just be grayed out in that situation.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I remember when Ticker had Familial Debt-Bonds. There were horrendously expensive and required a ton of resources but at least they were available

And then the hotfix happened and I haven't seen them since. 

And I tried for a month going back to Ticker to see if he had the bonds I needed. NOPE. So I took a hiatus from Warframe and now I'm back. For now.

Looks like nothing has changed in Fortuna.

EDIT: Apparently RNGesus decided to have mercy on me. Ticker does give Familial Debt-Bonds. I just had to be really stubborn about going back and checking his list periodically.

Edited by Mr_Setose