Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cross save

(XBOX)iLkerKURT

Got some ideas

We could go the Fortnite route where platinum is kept on the console/PC you got it form originally, or we could go the route where plat will be shared among all consoles/PC. I’m leaning more so towards the second because they confirmed they’re trying to add cross platform trading. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

If you bought the Plat for XBox then its only going to be on your XBox account.

Cross Save isnt implemented yet so you will only be able to enjoy your plat on the Console. We also have no idea yet if DE plans on allowing for account merging.

DE has said account merging will be a thing actually. not to mention, with cross-save, you can just... run your xbox account on PC and still have access to your plat? 

1 minute ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Yes but only once Crossplay actually becomes a thing and theres no confirmed ETA for it yet.

Also, regarding account merge, i brought it up cus i assumed they have a PC account too.

the confirmed ETA is "this year". it's vague but it's basically within 60 days. 

i'd expect it to launch somewhere around christmas with whispers in the walls (which is also coming this year), or right before it. it'll definitely be AFTER the plague star event that's coming... tomorrow? 

• Like 2