Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton (Prime) Incarnon possible bug with ammo efficiency second evolution daring reverie

Byrd3242

Not sure if this is intended or not, but being in a survival with nekros and having gloom subsumed I believe I observed 100% ammo efficiency with gloom and desecrate activated. The incarnon evolution description only says with a channeled ability active +50% ammo efficiency it doesn't specify per active channeled ability which leads me to believe this is unintended. Clarification would be nice and if this is intended mods please delete thanks :)   

Nope that was my first thought to check lol. It was a veil proxima survival. And confirmed that turning on and off one of my two channeled abilities affected ammo consumption. My guess is there isn't really any natural way to have 2 channeled abilites on any warframe, and it seems desecrate is somewhat inconsistent with how it acts as a channeled ability. So this is kind of an outlier rare scenario (it is repeatable however) that wasn't tested for. I think I could try subsuming gloom onto ivara and giving it a go as well to confirm. Again I'm really looking more for clarification I don't want to get tagged for bug abuse lol 😅 because this seems broken. 

EDIT 11/30/23 

It appears this has been fixed now and was in fact a bug 😁

Edited by Byrd3242
Updating information