Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Solo extract from zariman to open worlds

--Xalted-LuaGuard--

Ever been pulled out of fishing because a couple guys extracted the squad?
It’s not great.

I am aware that people can leave squad and extract however, this is a terrible “fix”

1) host leaving during bounty, can eliminate all progress on current objective. This is most notable and infuriating during hemocyte. If the host migrates after completion progress is still saved, however mid mission is soul crushing

2) post exploiter host migrate regularly kicks squad to fortuna with mission fail and no shown rewards. If nothing else, this is a terrible bug that interrupts and drops rewards for everyone but host. I’ve ragequit exploiter farming many times and have at this point zero motivation to play when a host in a rush can cause my effort to be burned in an instant to save them seconds

The whole “leave squad to self extract” workaround is also unintuitive, especially in the face of having the zariman self extract that works so well.

fortuna/OV could easily add an elevator interact option

cetus/PoE a bit more funky, but I would imagine an interactable ostron chime or something to that effect would be seamless for the ambiance.

deimos similar to Cetus, or some entrati terminal, the specifics don’t really matter nearly as much as the concept.

please!

Edited by --Exalted--
Title clarity